NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

That's kind of what I thought. I mean if they make shotguns like their pistols and ak's they're going to be solid. I'm not buying one anytime soon but damn this is dope. No super magnums but whatever not like you need them anyways except to be loud. After I do a scoped lever gun I want one. :pimp:

CZ14_712-G2Utility-20-e1419969627402.png

[COLOR=#red]^^She's a beaut!! :smokin

I hate that I fell in love with the Benelli M4 some years back...because it subconsciously makes me overlook some of the supremely awesome alternatives which in many cases are less expensive.[/COLOR]

yeah the kahr cw 45... Not the first choice shooting at the range...it's a rough one but accurate!!!!

Yea nothing wrong with Kahr but the price haha alotta ppl like them for the fact theyre made in the US. In NY i believe. No imported parts 100% american

For the cash i tend to lean elsewhere but every kahr ive ever messed with has felt solid. could be alittle more refined but all in all nice peices.

I'm neither of those things does that mean you kicking me out b?
[COLOR=#red]From Hi-Point to H&K all firearms are appreciated in this thread as long as it's safe and the owner is responsible.

I'm going to do my part by sharing info on the less talked about brands/manufacturers. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Yeah the kahr is not bad..I'm more of a German gun guy lol Sig, HK, Walther.....of course Austria makes it in the carry rotation by default hahaha!!!

As promised, went back to the range today (I really think I'm becoming addicted lol). Went with a couple buddies. We each all rented a gun and then took turns firing them. I went Glock 19, the others where Springfield XD-M 3.8 9mm, and Kimber 1911 9mm (I think the guy explained this as a 1911 45 but was boared out for a 9mm???).

To cut to the the chase, the XD was still supreme for me. Again grip and comfort was there. Also still can't look past the extra safety mechanisms that the XD provide. Having two small children in the house(2 years and 9months), this just makes me feel better.

I will say that the G19 was a surprisingly close second. The recoil was a lot better than I thought. The magazine was easy to load(XD was a bit of a challenge to get all 13 rounds in), and it felt good in hand. If it wasn't for the lack of saftey, or until I get more comfortable handling guns as a whole, then I will probably grab down the line.

Last, the Kimber was just wayyy more powerful shot than the other two. But I did appreciate the 1911 style and handle. It just didn't seen comfortable for me to conceal and carry. I will say that I was the most accurate with this gun(I used separate targets for each gun). I was able to place 4 out of 8 shots in the red bulls eye.

Well that's my mini review. I had a good time and I see a range membership in my future; this is an expensive hobby!

Pic of the one I fell in love with

Dope, I have the same XDm and I love it!

The mags get easier and break in a bit so loading them gets better. It also comes with a speed loader, that I haven't actually used yet, but some people swear by em.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]CJD, that's what's up man. You made one of the smartest moves when it comes to firearm acquisition. Now you are sure what's the best fit for you.

That XD M looking good my dude. Nice to add you to the firearm brethren here on NT!!

You are already realizing how expensive this hobby/lifestyle can be lol.

Since people posting XD's. Here's my XDm with talon grips. Still debating on a drop in trigger kit, not yet a 100% sure if it'll be worth it

I love my Springfield xd 9

Felt better in hand than the Glock. Liked the grip safety and chambered indicator. Just felt great. And it's a total breeze to shoot too.

Not a singlr problem with it.

Glock 31....I can live with two calibers .357 Sig and 9mm is all I need

Missing a .45 acp lol naw I'm just joking homie nice piece. Nice piece to everybody in here those springfields look nice I might pick up the small one in .45 later this year.

CJD welcome to the thread and you made a good choice for sure. This hobby is very expensive I spent over grand on guns this year which is why I'm cooling on getting more now. That doesn't include what I spent on ammo cause I shoot ALOT but it's well worth it and fun. Have fun and shoot that thing bro and be safe.

Last edited:
Missing a .45 acp lol naw I'm just joking homie nice piece. Nice piece to everybody in here those springfields look nice I might pick up the small one in .45 later this year.

CJD welcome to the thread and you made a good choice for sure. This hobby is very expensive I spent over grand on guns this year which is why I'm cooling on getting more now. That doesn't include what I spent on ammo cause I shoot ALOT but it's well worth it and fun. Have fun and shoot that thing bro and be safe.

Thanks bro I appreciate itX. Been saying I was going to buy for a while. Glad I finally got serious about it. Doing my online CCW class piece this week!

[COLOR=#red]Repped for having 80 rounds in 2 magazines Sundro :smokin

So I recently found out that Colion Noir http://www.mrcolionnoir.com/ lives in the Houston area.

Mark my words, I'm going to link up with him and join the movement. I'll find him through my various contacts and meet up with him. He's a practicing lawyer and a respected firearm enthusiast that doesn't "look" like the typical firearm enthusiast. The same with myself, and I think it's a great thing because the stigma of firearms with minorities needs to be erased or at least changed. With my knowledge of firearms and background as a fed intelligence officer as well as me going into big oil I'm sure I can be a great supporting partner in the urban gun enthusiast movement.

I'll keep y'all posted for sure. I'll be in Houston all summer working, so it should go down in the not so distant future.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom