NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Just got my license to carry few weeks ago. After some research im headin in the direction of a glock 19 gen 5 (cause im left handed). Pros/cons from anyone whonowns one?

ive shot a few hundred through a gen 5 17...got to fondle my uncles gen 5 19. It’s a very safe choice, the mag catch can be swapped for a lefty and the slide stop is ambidextrous. The gen 5’s are probably the best Gaston has put out, and I say that as a dude with a pile of gen 4’s that’s very happy with them.

ive shot a few hundred through a gen 5 17...got to fondle my uncles gen 5 19. It’s a very safe choice, the mag catch can be swapped for a lefty and the slide stop is ambidextrous. The gen 5’s are probably the best Gaston has put out, and I say that as a dude with a pile of gen 4’s that’s very happy with them.
Yo my bad dude if ur still holding them .30/30 shells ill shoot you that $ right now. I understand if you got rid of them by now

20210225_121515.jpg

Same here. Dry as a bone still. Did randomly find 12 gauge at Walmart the other day and glad to
see Federal stop advertising to thieves. Got a nice size shipment in a nice discrete box.

Understood. I’m in Louisiana so all the gun nuts here usually scoop everything they can. So when I find ammo at a decent ppr, I get it.

Oof hadnt even considered that indoors might be your only option. Yea i dont goto indoor ranges but I could see why they would be frowned upon haha

Willing to bet they wont ship at that price... or ill take one too. My dude spends alot of guap with them, prolly jus doing him a solid for all the business.

Copped a "real" AK finally to go with the KS. Total impulse buy but ive been crushing on the cpl posted in here...

Back
Top Bottom