NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Good looking out! I was expecting the wait time to take while due to the "pandemic". Just happy it came in a timely fashion. But that delay on background check for my glock did have me tight tho:smh: but it is what it is! I'm from Worcester my guy:nthat:
Word. Stay out the gun parlor over there. You should check out shops at the Mills in Littleton, good folks over there

43x vs Hellcat vs P365x

Anyone have any of these as their EDC? Looking to upgrade over my XDS that I carry appendix/11 o clock. I’ve been eyeing the hellcat forever now, they just announced the “Pro” version as well but I want something that’s micro compact size. The pro is almost as big as my Glock 19.

What sucks is none of these options have ambi side release, since I am a left handed shooter. It’s a toss up between the Glock and the hellcat. 43x because of the Glock system familiarity and longer grip, or the hellcat because of the capacity and better sights straight out the box. And I’ve never been a fan of Sigs. Gonna stop by my LGS in the next few weeks and get a feel for all 3

43x vs Hellcat vs P365x

Anyone have any of these as their EDC? Looking to upgrade over my XDS that I carry appendix/11 o clock. I’ve been eyeing the hellcat forever now, they just announced the “Pro” version as well but I want something that’s micro compact size. The pro is almost as big as my Glock 19.

What sucks is none of these options have ambi side release, since I am a left handed shooter. Gonna stop by my LGS in the next few weeks and get a feel for all 3 of them.

Take a look at the HK P2000...They have an ambidextrous slide release. The fullsize P2000 was based on the USP compact and IMO the P2000 is even better in terms of size and feel in hand. It's really streamlined and comfortable. They also make a P2000SK which is even smaller.

I just picked one up the other day and really like it so far, P2000 is pretty underrated I'd say.

I have a Hellcat that I love. It came down to fit. I was eyeing an XD-S for awhile until I actually held it, put it right back down. I've always favored Springfields to Glocks just in how they feel and how I shoot them. Handling a Sig and it just didn't feel right at all.

The Hellcat is snappy, but nothing that'll make me worry. Mine came with the optic and I love it, got it zeroed in and I'm very pleased.

I have a p365. It's my edc.

I like it. Would've got the hellcat but I caught a deal on the 365 so I went with that. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Uggghck Little Kaiser got all the H&Ks. 🔥

Are you German? michael ballack michael ballack

:rofl:Ah man I am just getting started on the HK wave, I really want an SP5 and P7, but my wallet ain't like that haha.

Hahaha nah not German, just appreciate German engineering. Always been a big fan of German cars, so when I was looking to purchase to a gun it only made sense for it to be German. After I checked out my first HK I was sold on the brand.

:rofl:Ah man I am just getting started on the HK wave, I really want an SP5 and P7, but my wallet ain't like that haha.

Hahaha nah not German, just appreciate German engineering. Always been a big fan of German cars, so when I was looking to purchase to a gun it only made sense for it to be German. After I checked out my first HK I was sold on the brand.
Just go all out and grab the USP .45 tactical, I cant betray my allegiance to FN so I have to live through you :nerd:.

Just go all out and grab the USP .45 tactical, I cant betray my allegiance to FN so I have to live through you :nerd:.

I was thinking about a 45 Tactical, but I already have a full size with an extra threaded barrel, so that is the main reason I haven't yet. I know the 45 Tactical also does have the match trigger and adjustable sights, and a beefier recoil assembly, but I might just spring for a Mark 23 instead. I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan, so the Mark 23 is one I have lusted over lol.

I think Mark 23 will probably be my next purchase, but I'm just trying to find the right one.

i know a few you guys have an FNX 45 here.......

do you guys have problems with jams and failure to feed/extract when using cheap ammo?
it was jam city when i used CCI Blazer couple weeks ago,

do you guys have problems with jams and failure to feed/extract when using cheap ammo?

Not sure with FNX 45, but I know similar happens with the HK P30L. I think even HK says to run it with 124GR ammo for the first 1-200 rounds, then you can pretty much run anything. They just take a little time to break in. One tip people gave with the P30L is that before using it, lock the slide back and keep it that way for a day or so, apparently helps with the cycling on new guns.

OOF id be tight if my FNX choked... brass or aluminum? could jus be weak *** rounds, run some defensive stuff or brass and see what it does. If its steel or aluminum and undercharged you might not be getting enough pressure to fully cycle and extract

the Mk23 is chonky. would be a cool collectors piece with the giant *** OSHW Solid Snake can tho

i saw a NIB unfired black p7 for 3k at the beginning of the pandemic... stimulus checks started going out n the shop raised it to 4 :lol: sold it too.

OOF id be tight if my FNX choked... brass or aluminum? could jus be weak *** rounds, run some defensive stuff or brass and see what it does. If its steel or aluminum and undercharged you might not be getting enough pressure to fully cycle and extract

the Mk23 is chonky. would be a cool collectors piece with the giant *** OSHW Solid Snake can tho

i saw a NIB unfired black p7 for 3k at the beginning of the pandemic... stimulus checks started going out n the shop raised it to 4 :lol: sold it too.
I cycled some defensive rounds that same day and it ran smooth so I know its ammo related

i bet if you found a cpl lbs lighter recoil spring somewhere on the net itll cycle the steel. If that doesnt work you could try a new extractor but id just shoot brass or flip it for another one and hope you get lucky. I hate when a gun wont shoot the cheap stuff.

ive seen this with a cpl M17s / P320s before. because theyre setup to run NATO 124+ P steel/aluminum allows to much lost pressure. Cpl that with low velocitys n its jam city. Sig just says dont use steel at all.

Hahaha yeah the Mark 23 is total overkill for most people, but combo with the Knights Armament can is too :pimp: I have no doubt there are more advanced and definitely cheaper cans out there now, but can never go wrong with the OG combo.

Man that's crazy, prices have been wild for them now. The whole concept of the squeeze mechanism is very cool though, definitely would love a P7 one day.

Ive never had any failures with mine and im 2K rounds deep. Winchester white box, S&B, Blazer Brass, Blazer aluminum cased with and without my can, Federal, Remington, Aguila, pretty much anything you can think of and its ran flawless.

Milt Sparks finally came in for my C2..
8699F06C-99A1-4902-8CBA-2DFBF0E056C5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom