NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

always lurk this thread but never posted my piece, was going to wait till glocktober.

Cali roster sucks but you just gotta make do. Got the optic about 2 months ago and found out I have an astigmatism when I was zeroing it šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• ADF9E823-896E-455A-8348-EE676B39878A.jpeg
    ADF9E823-896E-455A-8348-EE676B39878A.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 122
I WAS GOING TO CHILL OUT A WHILE AND REFOCUS MY FUNDS TO OTHER HOBBIESā€¦ā€¦

BUT I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS SPRINGFIELD DS PRODIGYā€¦.
CB66F091-E05E-4A05-92B8-743148F94570.jpeg

I MUST HAVE ITšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„.
I was actually able to get my hands on one at the range last weekend and it feels extremely nice. Trigger is crisp and the weight isnā€™t bad either. Extremely soft shooting but of course with 9mm in this platform itā€™s going to have some recoil mitigation.

I was actually able to get my hands on one at the range last weekend and it feels extremely nice. Trigger is crisp and the weight isnā€™t bad either. Extremely soft shooting but of course with 9mm in this platform itā€™s going to have some recoil mitigation.

NICE!

IVE WATCHED SEVERAL REVIEWS. I WANT IT.

Iā€™LL PROBABLY GET THE 5ā€ MODEL AND THIS MAY BE THE FIRST GUN I PUT A RED DOT ON. THIS THING IS šŸ”„

Was gonna scoop a red dot for like 60 bucks to see if I liked the style on the evo and my buddy told me it woulda been a waste of time.

Only info Iā€™ve ever heard of them
I gotcha. I been looking at one for $99 and they have a lifetime guarantee so I was just trying to get some inside info on em. Thanks bro.

Came across these in my inbox and almost cried. Bought my SCAR H brand new for sub $2,700 BIN, Colt A4 roll marked with AR15A4 on the lower for $860, Colt Series 80 O1991 for $700 shippedā€¦.things done changed gun brethren. :smh:
EBDA8EBA-3B93-43ED-BD09-A7DF3F3707FE.jpeg
EE944F13-AB29-48B2-8B21-45C6C4757A13.jpeg
1FE968C4-8BA1-40E4-BA8D-68F3DBEB9C16.jpeg

Came across these in my inbox and almost cried. Bought my SCAR H brand new for sub $2,700 BIN, Colt A4 roll marked with AR15A4 on the lower for $860, Colt Series 80 O1991 for $700 shippedā€¦.things done changed gun brethren. :smh:
EBDA8EBA-3B93-43ED-BD09-A7DF3F3707FE.jpeg
EE944F13-AB29-48B2-8B21-45C6C4757A13.jpeg
1FE968C4-8BA1-40E4-BA8D-68F3DBEB9C16.jpeg

I want a scar for that price:smh::frown: in fde

R/gundeals has been good for me to save a few ends on new investmentsā€¦pretty much all of my new pieces I landed through finding deals on that thread

I want a scar for that price:smh::frown: in fde

R/gundeals has been good for me to save a few ends on new investmentsā€¦pretty much all of my new pieces I landed through finding deals on that thread
I live in R/Gundeals man. Iā€™ve scored mags/optics etc. When i was looking for my Scar FDE was basically rare, i was on the hunt for who knows how long before i finally ā€œsettledā€ on that deal, but little did i know :lol: . Im just terrified to suppress it because of all the horror stories ive read.

I live in R/Gundeals man. Iā€™ve scored mags/optics etc. When i was looking for my Scar FDE was basically rare, i was on the hunt for who knows how long before i finally ā€œsettledā€ on that deal, but little did i know :lol: . Im just terrified to suppress it because of all the horror stories ive read.

That Damn subreddit has cost me so much moneyyyy lol all worth it though. I havenā€™t heard the horror stories on suppressing itā€¦is it primarily due to the gas? I know thatā€™s the case for the x95 I copped not too long ago

That Damn subreddit has cost me so much moneyyyy lol all worth it though. I havenā€™t heard the horror stories on suppressing itā€¦is it primarily due to the gas? I know thatā€™s the case for the x95 I copped not too long ago
Yeah unfortunately, my Sandman S was ready, I even have the flash hider QD mount. Changing gas jets, modifying the internals etc. sounded like too much of a pain. When you get your new 249 in im sure you can suppress that no problem :pimp: :pimp: .

Change your gas jet, silly billy

Yeah unfortunately, my Sandman S was ready, I even have the flash hider QD mount. Changing gas jets, modifying the internals etc. sounded like too much of a pain.

Arenā€™t they just screws with ports inside the threading?

The Bren has a key you have to drill out and test then drill again and pray you didnā€™t go too large

I also heard people just tell FN they didnā€™t run it suppressed lmao

FN GANG CHECKING INNNNN:smokin
76E82B44-7CE8-4D86-8C6F-0CA8227670EF.jpeg

Been wanting this one for a minute FN509 Tacticalā€¦found it for 719 out the door plus the 120 e credit which brought it down to 599 when itā€™s all said and doneā€¦waiting on my obsidian 9 to be released from jailā€¦but Iā€™ll get busy with my obsidian 45 til then

ice shattered ice shattered good guesses my boy those guns are definitely on the list

Back
Top Bottom