NTs with asthma?

I just ran out of my inhaler and im wheezing and coughin a ton. What are some good solutions, otc medication that work? I have not tried anything else but myalbuterol inhaler.

OTCs for asthma? I've never used an OTC. How don't you have a secondary inhaler on standby or get a refill when it was running low?

they used to sell an OTC inhaler here in Canada....I can't recall the name tho...

how bad is your asthma? I lost a homie to a severe attack a few years ago....he left his puffer athome....
frown.gif

My asthma is sports induced, but I always make sure I have some back-up....good luck kid

if you got some of that
pimp.gif
, light it up.

having asthma sucks
indifferent.gif
...just get through the night and go to thedoctors ASAP and get that refill

Water always helps me. but i always carry like 1-2 inhalers with me

Have like 100 at home. So im good, and no i dont use them all

Originally Posted by Lazy B

OTCs for asthma? I've never used an OTC. How don't you have a secondary inhaler on standby or get a refill when it was running low?
i used to have a 2nd one ready at home all the time but ever since my doctor said I could order only one and have that last 3 months ive beenstrugglin. id say my asthma was pretty bad. Wish they would just let me order them
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

but water works?

Nah Downtown, prednisone should ONLY be used in extreme cases. Prednisone is not something you take on a whim. Its a very strong drug.

find a 24hr pharmacy and go get that refill. i have it but not as bad as you do, luckily i dont wheeze just get tightness and shortness of breathe

I usually tilt my head back and try to relax. I've got at least 3 inhalers stashed throughout the house in case I need it. One in my car also.

I use Advair btw.

check & see if you live by any 24 hr walgreen pharmacies idk how bad your asthma is, but i would never risk not having my inhaler!

I have mild asthma.

I take horrible precautions. My only inhaler is in the next city over and I've been smoking like it's going out of style.

Worst part is, I almost lost my life once to it.

smh.gif

*calls mommy for inhaler.*

Back
Top Bottom