NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Osprey vs Kenny was good.

Way too many V Triggers, false finishes, and didn't get the Styles Clash. But it was a good watch indeed, good story telling.

mercedes-mon_---mon_-makes-the-world-go-round-1.png

mercedes-mon_---mon_-makes-the-world-go-round-t.png

Ocean Spray vs Beta was great..William put on a clinic..His selling was exceptional..Kenny being, clearly, not in the physical condition he was a couple years ago put on a helluva performance..I think him being a little older and slower actually made his in-ring work stand out..Him not running around the ring like a tweeker high on goofballs helped him out a lot..

4 1/2 Meltzers..

Probably gonna have to wait another day or two to catch Omega/Oceanspray and Okada/Jason White. Sounds like both were great though.

It’s too bad New Japanese just isn’t more convenient to watch live as an east coaster with kids and a job. Really do enjoy the product when I watch.

Ocean Spray vs Beta was great..William put on a clinic..His selling was exceptional..Kenny being, clearly, not in the physical condition he was a couple years ago put on a helluva performance..I think him being a little older and slower actually made his in-ring work stand out..Him not running around the ring like a tweeker high on goofballs helped him out a lot..

4 1/2 Meltzers..

You can tell he puts in more effort in New Japan. He looks like a megastar over there.

Ospreay is a stud too he’s come such a long way.

Probably gonna have to wait another day or two to catch Omega/Oceanspray and Okada/Jason White. Sounds like both were great though.

It’s too bad New Japanese just isn’t more convenient to watch live as an east coaster with kids and a job. Really do enjoy the product when I watch.

I fell asleep in my recliner like I said I would lol.

Watched Sasha debut and went right back to sleep I value my sleep way too much to be staying up all night for this stuff anymore

Okada vs White was exactly how good I thought it'd be..MOTN but just by a small margin over Will/Tyson..There won't be any card from any promotion, this year, that'll put on 2 better matches back to back than what WK17 did..

I gotta say that NJPW really put on a solid show from top to bottom this year..No stinkers (we don't count the retirement Cagey Mutah match) and nothing anyone would say "that's a must skip"..

I just re-watched it.

The pop wasnt loud because the Japanese are respectful.

If we took a picture of every persons smile from the debut and converted it to sound, it would equate to the largest pop in pro wrestling history.

The botch was Kairi's fault.

The promo was bad because of the nerves and excitement of being at WK17.

She will dominate the world.

I put my Moné where my mouf is.

As a long time AEW and NJPW fan I will remain committed and put 100% support behind Mercedes.

I cant wait to see her come to the suppoort of Saraya next Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom