NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have we ever had an orton vs reigns?
I feel like that would be an amazing wrestlemania title match for next year

2b429cc1a0140b86a0b6ff42e189992d.gif

didnt catch the end forgot to turn the channel back when that womens tag match came on

no bull **** i seriously was thinking brock would turn on cody and from the comments looks like he did.

honestly wouldnt mind seeing brock throw hoedy around.

hoedy back to being a joke so:

This smells like IT's going to end up in a triple threat for the unified title.
Brock back in the title picture has VKM and Endeavor written all over IT

I don't care for UFC, never watched it but who exactly have these guys sent to Hollywood? Just asking.
Ari Emanuel used to run a talent agency. endeavor merged with WMA, which is one of the largest agency. it's definitely going to be easier for wwe talent to transition to film and tv
ufc tried to push ronda into films, but her acting was so bad :lol: think that is a huge reason why she does wwe cause she can't act for ****

Ari Emanuel used to run a talent agency. endeavor merged with WMA, which is one of the largest agency. it's definitely going to be easier for wwe talent to transition to film and tv
ufc tried to push ronda into films, but her acting was so bad :lol: think that is a huge reason why she does wwe cause she can't act for ****
OK that makes sense but who have they actually sent to Hollywood from the world of UFC or wrestling?

To be fair, UFC has some lame dudes that can just fight. Almost anybody, good or bad, has more acting ability in WWE than any of those fighters.

Back
Top Bottom