NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AEW is fine as long as they keep having good matches.

That will only go but so far. in terms of growing their audience.

They know their lane though. I will give them that but sometimes they slip over into that goofy WWE Sports Entertainment Zone.

THey just have to be careful.

The victory is there for them to take.

You could tell the tone of the show was different than it has been. Turned it off halfway through.

Lots of disgruntled fans and talent that are upset with vince back in the fold. The tide can turn in this WAR if TK plays it right. He got the roster and talent and more will be available. Book pro wrestling and offer something different and his company will continue to grow

Lots of disgruntled fans and talent that are upset with vince back in the fold. The tide can turn in this WAR if TK plays it right. He got the roster and talent and more will be available. Book pro wrestling and offer something different and his company will continue to grow

Dude gets in his own way. He will fumble the money for sure.

Kinda already did with the Punk situation.

It’s ridiculous to think that AEW can overtake WWE. WWE’s lead isn’t built on the current product or match quality or the roster.

It’s built on however many years of history, nostalgia and being the only form of wrestling most people have ever heard of. This isn’t something AEW can just overcome with “good booking”.

WWE wins forever they will always have Wrestlemania and they will always be able to show old footage of the Rock and Stone Cold and have memes of them online.

WWE is an American institution, AEW is a wrestling company.

Even WM night 2 felt different compared to night 1

And then Raw just jumped off a cliff
Night 2 was just as solid. IWC did not get the ending that they wanted, but one of the best storyline they ever continues.
Mania all together was one of the better one in history.
People coming off the WM high and expected it to continue. News of the sale and Trips opening up Raw assuring them that, "they ain't going nowhere" but proceeded to get something totally different :lol:

to view modern wwe, you have to have very low expectations to enjoy it

Last edited:
Imagine people start asking for their release left and right :wow:
Endeavor definitely going to cut costs after the deal. They did that immediately with the ufc purchase. Expect talent releases post mania as usual. Maybe, unused talent goes to nxt and gives them some life

We will see on Friday how much vince is involved. Michael Cole been a new man post vince

Endeavor definitely going to cut costs after the deal. They did that immediately with the ufc purchase. Expect talent releases post mania as usual.

Yea, i know there always are after WM but what i meant was if wrestlers start getting one word names, stupid matches where wrestlers lose their eye, etc. and you just start hearing “(insert name) has requested his/her release”.

Best case scenario:

A mutiny/revolt. Feedback is so overwhelming that he has to step down.

Do i see this happening? No but i just don’t see any other way.

Best case scenario:

A mutiny/revolt. Feedback is so overwhelming that he has to step down.

Do i see this happening? No but i just don’t see any other way.

DBC4A405-B69C-4B1A-B695-AB4B024F4888.jpeg

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

If you were to become a wrestler, what kind of ring gear would you wear?

Knee and elbow pads as well?

IDK why but i see you more of weariness an attire like Abyss.

Last edited:
Even WM night 2 felt different compared to night 1

And then Raw just jumped off a cliff

The minute DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's boy come skipping out on Night 2 already knew what it was. :lol: :smh:

I'll tune into Smackdown on Friday to see the fallout with THOTT and the Bloodline because.......CINEMA! but I'm byke to catching up through Youtube clips for the forseeable future.

RIP Gunther push now that rapist vince is back in charge :sick:

Theory and Trish benefiting from this i guess

Back
Top Bottom