NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good guy Phil strikes again...

Screenshot_20230406-080440.png

Short thread

These two above had me in literal TEARS this morning. Specifically Riho's message and image :rofl: :rofl:
How is he game changing?

He is a good talent but game changing?

How?
They've already started off on the wrong foot feeding Ricky Starks to him and having him associated with Juice Robinson. Jay should be out of/kept away from anything Bullet Club and should've interrupted MJF's segment last night. Turn him babyface and have him on his own. He could still talk the same way (without the cursing) about being the Catalyst, The Last Rock N' Rolla, etc. He doesn't need a Club or group. He's good enough to stand on his own.

Imagine that, he's on a redemption path continued from NJPW and he sees his only way to restore himself to former glory is to take the most coveted prize in wrestling today, the AEW's World Heavyweight Championship. Make your company already seem bigger than it is and Jay could take the loss and then go on to rebuild in the next feud against so many others. This is all simple to me, but hey I'm just a spectator, so what do I know.

I say all this to say, I have little faith and I'm preparing to see Juice Robinson, Jay White, and El Phantasmo vs. Jericho, Sammy, and Hager.:rolleyes

Good guy Phil strikes again...

Screenshot_20230406-080440.png

What if...just stay with me....Danhausen became the Sami Zayn to the House of Black's The Bloodline? I know it sounds crazy, but it might be what they need to get over. Have Buddy Murphy play the Jey Uso role, Brody is clearly Jimmy, and Malakai as Roman. Uplift him to the TNT Title and make it like the Universal title. Just don't unify the belts, but make Malakai actually fearsome as a leader that can't be defeated. I know this will all never happen, but wrestling is a lot of rinse and repeat. They could subtly copy and make it their own.

What if...just stay with me....Danhausen became the Sami Zayn to the House of Black's The Bloodline? I know it sounds crazy, but it might be what they need to get over. Have Buddy Murphy play the Jey Uso role, Brody is clearly Jimmy, and Malakai as Roman. Uplift him to the TNT Title and make it like the Universal title. Just don't unify the belts, but make Malakai actually fearsome as a leader that can't be defeated. I know this will all never happen, but wrestling is a lot of rinse and repeat. They could subtly copy and make it their own.

This is interesting. :nerd:

Wow, This is a ****ing awful idea.

They’re already over.

They can be called The Blackline. Malaki tells the crowd to recognize him. Danhausen can say the group is feeling “Hausey”.

They're not over? The crowd is never quiet when they come out. They get a pretty big reaction.

Every time they seem to come close to an understanding where he can return, Meltzer posts about how he parks in the handicap spot and bathes in the blood of babies.

There's almost no way that's not 100% Jericho leaking that stuff lol. This last one totally reeked of Jericho planting that story to bait Punk, KNOWING he'd respond like that and bury himself. You keep seeing the stories about how "the overwhelming majority of the locker room doesn't want Punk back," but then you have plenty of folks like Starks, Hobbs, and Jade on record talking about how much he helped them or made himself available to all talent for mentorship or advice. It's wild.

They had to shorten Gunther's name because he originally had the same name as a Nazi commander

And then his rating in the video game had to be changed because it was 88 which is white supremacist code for "Heil Hitler"

Back
Top Bottom