NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20230414-104836.png

If the expectation is to create a show that will feel EQUAL to Dynamite, they will be highly disappointed. That is an unfair expectation and hopefully nobody undeserving gets blamed when THAT expectation isn't met.

The summer is coming soon and folks aren't going to be in the house like that on Sat evening just waiting for wrestling.

Hopefully TKNhas realistic expectations and not what was posted above by whoever dude is.

WON: As of Thursday, there were more than 45,000 sign-ups for the AEW: All In at Wembley Stadium pre-sale​

See, now that’s impressive.

:lol: @ marks thinking 25k would be considered a success.

Cutler doesn't have enough pull to be running his mouth. Who does he think HE is? Evps have empowered this dude to this level? Amazing.

Cutler doesn't have enough pull to be running his mouth. Who does he think HE is? Evps have empowered this dude to this level? Amazing.

He made a stupid comment towards Jim Ross and Dax pretty much told him to shut up.

He thinks he has value of some sort. But he is best buds with the Tassel Bros.

Last edited:

That's EXACTLY what I said. Does dude understand how lucky he is to even have a job in the business? Does anyone think he'd be employed if he weren't friends with the Bucks?

EDIT: I also don't think Deadspin knows what "gaslighting" means. Sounds like the Bucks were feeding THAT guy info. :rofl:

That's EXACTLY what I said. Does dude understand how lucky he is to even have a job in the business? Does anyone think he'd be employed if he weren't friends with the Bucks?

EDIT: I also don't think Deadspin knows what "gaslighting" means. Sounds like the Bucks were feeding THAT guy info. :rofl:
Sounds like you’re gaslighting Deadspin

WON: As of Thursday, there were more than 45,000 sign-ups for the AEW: All In at Wembley Stadium pre-sale​

See, now that’s impressive.

:lol: @ marks thinking 25k would be considered a success.
You don’t think 25,000 would be successful?..

You don’t think 25,000 would be successful?..

No way.

That stadium holds 90k.

How would they make sure all those empty seats don’t show on the screen?

If the expectation is 25k then do it in a baseball park or something.

But we all know TK was watching Summer Slam again and said “I have an idea, I’ll rent out Wembley. I’ll just tell them to put it on my dad’s tab.”

Back
Top Bottom