NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on that clip EYE thought DIY got a solid pop for the reunion.

Gargano's remixed theme is horrible though.
They seem to pick and choose who gets new themes. KO still has his NXT theme so why doesn’t everyone get to keep theirs

Can't WWE sign Tessa Blanchard as a Mega politician or talk show host ? Almost like JBL

It seems like that is too much talent to let waste

As a person who personally has no problem with TB, you still have to remember WWE is still a business, job, and workplace.

She’s not worth disturbing the peace of the workplace. The place is on edge enough, she’s not worth the inevitable battles that will come. Same with Ellering’s daughter, whom I am not a fan of.

and the crowd goes mid. lol hunter still tryna get his boys over on the main show. he need to stop that ****. less than one fourth of wwe fans watched nxt.

While i agree that the reaction was mid, if you told me that they will finally take the tag division seriously then I’m for it.

A lot of the A&W Dymatize viewings that count towards the ratings are from DVR or episodes on demand. Remember they add up the entire week's viewings for that one night's ratings.
I think their ratings have topped off and whatever they are cruising on now is what it's going to be.

Does WWE take a major hit from MNF? the fanbase that tunes in live will always be there. The rest will catch a re-run on DVR or on demand

The Edge effect might give them a lil' bump the next few weeks but we'll have to #waitandsee

also where did the story come from that jack perry is friends with the elite? because hes from california?

also where did the story come from that jack perry is friends with the elite? because hes from california?

I think the wrestling nerd logic is that he didn't like the CM so obviously he was compromised by the Elites

Ricochet is very masculine young man.
Look at the beautiful woman gushing over him.
8fdf21e23206ebe2-600x338.jpg

Back
Top Bottom