NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adam copeland signing got wwe shook. they loading up their third brand
didn't even know aew dynamite was going to be on tuesday next week :lol:

wtf they really wanna make a statement huh

hunter still not over getting bullied off wednesday

i dont know why they do this.

aew has one third the crowd wwe has at live events but you dont hear fake crowd noise on their broadcasts

the way wwe fans be on social media i refuse to believe they wouldnt be a loud responsive crowd.

wwe probably made cuts on the soundstage equipment or something lol

I don't get it either

Dom gets great heat without the audio enhancements

i dont know why they do this.

aew has one third the crowd wwe has at live events but you dont hear fake crowd noise on their broadcasts

the way wwe fans be on social media i refuse to believe they wouldnt be a loud responsive crowd.

wwe probably made cuts on the soundstage equipment or something lol
The Thunder dome made them realize they could pipe in fake crowd noise and get away with it

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican does the DC Dark Alley Test:emoji_tm: apply to the women too? If so, who passes?

Of course it applies to them.

Easier to say who doesn't pass.

Off the top of the head

Aliyah
Alexis Bliss
The Bunny
Penelope
Sable
Sunny
Marlene
The Kat
AJ Lee
Brie Mode
Nikki Bella
Lana
Liv Morgan

A much higher % of the women's rosters can't pass the eye test.

Damn, Hogan could of been treated like a GOAt, but cause of how he is, hes stuck trying to do a program with EC3

Clearly Nia Snaxx..You see her running toward you in a dark alley yelling “my hole, Uce!” There’s a pretty good chance e you’re dropping a deucer in your britches..

Anyone in here still think they can press slam Nia Jax with ease? :nerd:

To think 5 years ago EC3 and Velveteen Dream were "CAN"T MISS," "Perfect for Vince" and guaranteed to be main eventers by now (2023) on the main roster.

Wrestling is unique world. Also, you gotta keep your ish together in and out of the ring.

To think 5 years ago EC3 and Velveteen Dream were "CAN"T MISS," "Perfect for Vince" and guaranteed to be main eventers by now (2023) on the main roster.

Wrestling is unique world. Also, you gotta keep your ish together in and out of the ring.
ec3 was mjf before mjf.

dont think he was pushed because the wwe couldnt own his name

now mjf has surpassed anything ec3 has ever done and now ec3 is an indy grifter that bleaches his hair

Last edited:
ec3 was mjf before mjf.

dont think he was pushed because the wwe couldnt own his name

now mjf has surpassed anything ec3 has ever done and now ec3 is an indy grifter that bleaches his hair
Right. EC3’s calling card was talking, and they brought him up to the main roster with his gimmick being a guy always getting interrupted as he was about to talk. He was dead in the water.

all three of these moves looked slow and sloppy as **** especially that last one from the top rope she pretty much missed the table and becky had to save that spot

Back
Top Bottom