NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just woke up, went back and caught up on what I missed.

Mercedes' debut was rough, but I'm sure those heels were hard to balance in. She'll be fine once she starts wrestling.

This Trios match is probably a match made from heaven for Bushi, SANADA, and Naito. This is like Kobe vs Demar DeRozan for the last time these cats.

ftr lost all their belts in less than a month
tenor.gif

Haven’t seen any video yet, but doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for her debut. Cool look I guess?

Saw it. That was really awkward.

Will agree though, she looked great.

Last edited:
Just seen some of the videos on The Reddit…

Yikes. I don’t ever expect the crowd to pop big for anyone in New Japanese, but it was crickets. Bad name, bad Kriss Kross song, botched move, predictably bad mic work.

Going from Boss to CEO sounds like she’s showing up in TNA :lol:

Awesome for her to check something off her bucket list.

Not sure this is gonna cause Hunter to want to back up the brinks truck though :lol:

Hopefully we get a few good matches out of her and there won’t be so much focus on her cringe mic work and whatnot.

Destined to break in.
She found her way.
Now she is made, nobody gonna take it.
'Cause she gone pushed them all out the way.

The most difficult thing to do in modern day pro wrestling is grab a casual fan.

She does it, with no promo ability.

Shes amazing.

Im the King of Promos, and I envy she can be so terrible at them and still be the GOAT.

For all my promo skills I cant wrestle for anything, but im not considered a wrestling GOAT like she is.

Look at Punk he gets by on his talking even though his wrestling is mediocre, thats way easier to do than the other way in todays game.

Speaking of Punk it is a travesty Punk isnt in the Observer Hall of Fame.

Top Star in WWE.
Top Star in AEW.
UFC ppv he was on sold because of him.
Top 3 most compelling person in wrestling for the past 12 years without wrestling for 9 of them.
Top 3 Promo of all time.
Current active wrestlers favorite wrestler growing up.
Generational, its because of him, most of mainstream wrestling is loaded with Indy people.
Most talked about actual tv promo of all time "Pipebomb."
Married AJ Lee, that alone should get the nod.
Even his bad moments are epic, walking out on WWE,, getting mollywopoed in UFC, assasinating Colts character, humiliating TK, Omega and the Bucks while eating cupcakes then fighting them 2 on 3 like a true babyface.
Today, Every match he is in is considered a big-time match.
Without even being a top tier in ring worker.

Sasha has all these accolades too in her own way, with 0 promo ability, just top tier botch free in ring work.

Thats why I love Sasha.

You are a funny dude man. Talking about your pomo skills are great but you can't wrestle. :lol:

The difference in Kenny’s presentation in New Japanese compared to A&W is night and day. It’s crazy. He ALWAYS feels important there.

That's what happens when the boss is best friends with the wrestlers and the EVPs have WCW Hogan levels of creative controls.

The No Cheer rule ruined Mercedes debut (along with the botch). Such a wild rule for live wrestling.

I guess the rule was over by the end of the night or something, but it definitely hung over the crowd and ruined most of the event.

Back
Top Bottom