NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

E25l2Q9X0Ao5DAM.jpg

undertaker-godfather-88-600x375-1.jpg

Unbiased review -

Good episode of Dymatize.

I thought it was kinda awkward to introduce Joseph Blanco like that. Seemed pretty random to just have him run out during a cold open. Nevertheless, It's cool that he's "All Elite". Is he supposed to be a better Seth Rollins?
I imagine BD dream matches will ensue.

HOB coming out right after without the announcers saying what was coming next felt a little off too but maybe they are just playing around with the format.

Trent Berreta does a sweet piledriver.

Riho can work. She's a good wrestler. It's so bad she's so small and skinny and her hits don't look like they hurt at all but she's got some moves. This match in particular she didn't look "too tiny" like she has with others.
Baeter worked really well with her. They complimented each other.

MJF singing was gold. T he man can do IT all. Can't forget he did that musical number with Jeribloat before.
This man just came off the biggest win in his career with that Ironman match, why is he being put in a program with Jungle boy and Shammy?

The "LMAO CODY" sign...:lol:

Never heard of this Kommander guy before but those rope walks and that reverse Hurricanrana were pretty sick.
Also has Shammy been skiing lately? He was doing a lot of jaw stuff.

Hook is 25-0 .....:lol:

Nigel McGuiness got a job.

Of course the "Big Announcement" wasn't gonna ba anything too crazy but I guess it's "Big" for the fans over there.
No way they even sell half of Wembley Stadium.

BCC heel turn is the right move. D-Bry as heel leader of the faction is the right move.

FTR finally winning the belts. Wish they would've done it while they were holding all the other belts ala Ultimo Dragon. Gunns def improved with this run. Maybe they can get a call up from HBK after their contracts runs out for paying hommage to him with those outfits.

BOTY had to come out swinging After Mania and all the sale news.

Last edited:
And who is to say he’d have so much to do after winning the title a year later? Roman has basically beaten all credible challengers possible on the roster. Where does he go from here? How come it’s ok for him to continue but not Cody?

Because people tune in to see Roman.

He is head and shoulders above everyone else in that company.

Outside of, "The fans would have rejoiced" nobody has made a strong argument as to why Cody should have won @ WM."

I JUST don't see IT with dude.

I don't. Nor do I believe in changing titles just for the sake of doing something different.

Jay white a game changing acquisition if used correctly. He checks all the boxes with looks

Better than him rotting in nxt and putting up rings in a high school gym

How is he game changing?

He is a good talent but game changing?

How?

I never understood how so many people on here hate on the booking of Triple H/ Vince/ Tony Khan but then use the very same booking as a criticism of the wrestlers.

This wrestler has never had any meaningful feuds, etc.

NTWT logic.

Back
Top Bottom