Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

The Shape is just....
sick.gif

Might pass after seeing these pics, but ill decide when i see em in person.

Appreciate the pics Maze thanks.

thanks for the pics...

looking better than in past pics...

but will still need to see in person before deciding to buy or not...

now watch this nubuck sit on shelves oooooooooooooonlyyyyyyyyy because there not an online exclusive. also because the toro bravo drops that day also. Ithink. i'll get my nubucks when they drop in price.

Them nubucks wont be on the shelves to long Ben ,I give them a week and a half tops, and then its reseller prices .........

I need to know how limited is the Raging Bull Pack/ Nubuck 12s are gonna be because i dont have time for the reseller's drama. Can someone please help!

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

now watch this nubuck sit on shelves oooooooooooooonlyyyyyyyyy because there not an online exclusive. also because the toro bravo drops that day also. I think. i'll get my nubucks when they drop in price.
good luck with that.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

The Air Jordan XII Nubuck Re-Retro is faithful to the original Nubuck retro and features
Also, as an FYI, the stitching is Black. It looks a little light in the pics the way the sun is hitting the sneaker but it's Black.
Peace.
MaZe
thanks for the pics tho, I wonder why the og nubuck stitching does not look white from the lighting...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I need to know how limited is the Raging Bull Pack/ Nubuck 12s are gonna be because i dont have time for the reseller's drama. Can someone please help!

Limited as in CDP limited. But I know some FL's will get both.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

now watch this nubuck sit on shelves oooooooooooooonlyyyyyyyyy because there not an online exclusive. also because the toro bravo drops that day also. I think. i'll get my nubucks when they drop in price.
good luck with that.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom