Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i cant wait to cop along with the raging bull pack

fixed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

I have my pair already. QUALITY BYTES ON THESE

No Comparison: Originals > 2009 Re-Retro

That goes without saying for JB in general.

damn...

that's 3 pairs of sneakers on one day+it's graduation day.. idk how i'm pulling this off. lol
nice picss thoo
smokin.gif

I wonder if the hype from the DMP overshadows these or because times are tough people can't afford after the Yeezy fiasco to drop another $500 on kicks ina weekend.

I guess time will tell but from the looks of it the DMP should stay close to retail even on ebay.

m all in for these..... could cre less bout them ragin ********* they might end up nder retail on certain website ... m pretty confindent ..... df not worth 3bills ..
patience is a vertue.... and yeah time will tell

Thanks for the pics MAZE ....

These well be copped for sure .. CANT WAIT to pick these bad boys up .

Originally Posted by bc60997

I wonder if the hype from the DMP overshadows these or because times are tough people can't afford after the Yeezy fiasco to drop another $500 on kicks in a weekend.

I guess time will tell but from the looks of it the DMP should stay close to retail even on ebay.

These will be so easy to cop, they look horrible compared to the 03' version & the "Tans" drop the following week

i thik im gonna have to pass...i never really cared about the xii in the CDP..think im gettin the DMP2 package and the griffey volts

Thanks as always for the pics... I dont really have or see myself having anything to wear with these so I'll probably pass.... nice looking pair of 12sthough

Back
Top Bottom