Nuggets are mad they about to go fishing after game 6. vol "lakers paid 50k to win game 5"

both sides can make valid arguments about the refs at somepoint in the series so that argument is void.

bottom line is nuggets players whining and complaining like this makes me feel that they know the inevitable is near. rather then cry and complain like theseries is already over, the nuggets should come out strong and take game 6 from the very begining. this is a very capable team of winning the next 2 games buttheir playing and talking shook right now and me as a laker fan love it.

I saw game 5, Nuggets missed too many open shots, Lakers were aggressive throughout the whole night and played really well.

Bet ya it was JR

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I saw game 5, Nuggets missed too many open shots, Lakers were aggressive throughout the whole night and played really well.

Bet ya it was JR

i doubt it was j.r or kenyon because their illiterate stuttering #@@+# could barely put a sentence together.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I really doubt it was Kenyon...the transcript would have showed stuttering and numerous pauses.
and that twitch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Bet ya it was JR

i doubt it was j.r or kenyon because their illiterate stuttering #@@+# could barely put a sentence together.

see, now that's just ignorant. how do you expect anybody to take you serious when you make comments like this man?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Bet ya it was JR

see, now that's just ignorant. how do you expect anybody to take you serious when you make comments like this man?

apparently alot of people do take me serious, so why would i be worried about what one nugget fan has to think, ive been one of the few laker fans on here whohas been giving your team credit when they do excecute and play well so you need to pull your skirt down and stop getting so damn sensitve about players onyour team.

newsflash j.r smith and kenyon martin don't know you nor do they care about you.

you don't see me getting all offended when someone makes a negative joke about kobe or anyone on the lakers because it's just a joke and i don'tknow anyone on the lakers personally so it doesn't bother me.

newsflash j.r smith and kenyon martin don't know you nor do they care about you.

Originally Posted by CP1708

They were asked about the Kobe 3 point play, and they said, it was continuation. It's not like he lost the ball, landed, and shot, he lost it and shot it in mid air, one motion right? Just like getting fouled, still taking two steps and getting the continuation no????

yes OK i'll give you that, i take that one back, it was arguably a shot.

In Simmons article today, he mentioned something very briefly, that i thought he shoulda talked more in depth about.

Flow of officials. Think, they rotate every time down court. Like a home plate umpire has a diff strike zone, refs call/see things different ways. Maybe one guy lets inside contact go more then another.

Well, if that guy is baseline on one play, and calls a foul, but then on the next play is near mid court, doesn't it stand to reason that more contact could go on down low since he is now too far away to call that play?

Could teams/players pick up on that and use it to their advantage? If I'm a team, and I know Bavetta calls everything inside, then every single rotation that he is down low, I go inside and hope for a call. And when he is top side, I would stay away from the inside and stay on the perimeter. Does that make sense?

I wonder if the refs went to the same exact spot every single possession, would things be called more consistent? If they had the same responsibility on each and every play? Just thought it was interesting, but Simmons didn't go in depth on that one.
wow, yeah that's interesting. when I think about ref rotations, I immediately think it would be more consistent with refs calling the samespot or area all game or at least all half. the only problem is I think you'd have to have an extra ref in there somewhere as having a guy runningbaseline to baseline on every play wouldn't work, so it's almost like you'd have to have one working the baseline and the backcourt for the otherend, one doing the same thing on the other side, and one guy on each wing. i don't know though, I don't know enough about how they are"zoned" currently. and yes, I could imagine a smart coach with a smart floor leader can recognize and exploit those rotations. it makes you wonderif that really happens. you would think it has to. at least to some degree. I think that idea could account for some of what we perceive as "badofficiating", but not all of it (or even most of it).

Bet ya it was JR

apparently alot of people do take me serious, so why would i be worried about what one nugget fan has to think, ive been one of the few laker fans on here who has been giving your team credit
lol, why would I need a fan of the other team giving my team credit? is that suppose to entitle you to make ignorant comments? to me it justmakes you sound immature. it also suggests you resort to insulting people because you know your arguments aren't strong enough on their own. i'llignore your other comments. maybe you'll grow up some day and figure it out, and maybe not. GO NUGGETS.
smokin.gif

Bet ya it was JR

apparently alot of people do take me serious, so why would i be worried about what one nugget fan has to think, ive been one of the few laker fans on here who has been giving your team credit
lol, why would I need a fan of the other team giving my team credit? is that suppose to entitle you to make ignorant comments? to me it just makes you sound immature. it also suggests you resort to insulting people because you know your arguments aren't strong enough on their own. i'll ignore your other comments. maybe you'll grow up some day and figure it out, and maybe not. GO NUGGETS.
smokin.gif

well go ahead and ignore me i'm going to go cry somewhere in a corner because your ignoring me.

i can make whatever comments i feel like making and my arguments have been strong in the past and they'll be strong in the future. i don't know whatsso ignorant about making a joke about a few players.

maybe one day you'll grow up and figure things out as well and maybe just maybe one day the denver nuggets will make it to the nba finals

na thats never gonna happen
laugh.gif

i'm really starting to hate the Nuggets now (with the exception of Melo and Chauncey).. but they are kinda reminding me of Phoenix or Portland from a fewyears back.

They were asked about the Kobe 3 point play, and they said, it was continuation. It's not like he lost the ball, landed, and shot, he lost it and shot it in mid air, one motion right? Just like getting fouled, still taking two steps and getting the continuation no????

yes OK i'll give you that, i take that one back, it was arguably a shot.

In Simmons article today, he mentioned something very briefly, that i thought he shoulda talked more in depth about.

Flow of officials. Think, they rotate every time down court. Like a home plate umpire has a diff strike zone, refs call/see things different ways. Maybe one guy lets inside contact go more then another.

Well, if that guy is baseline on one play, and calls a foul, but then on the next play is near mid court, doesn't it stand to reason that more contact could go on down low since he is now too far away to call that play?

Could teams/players pick up on that and use it to their advantage? If I'm a team, and I know Bavetta calls everything inside, then every single rotation that he is down low, I go inside and hope for a call. And when he is top side, I would stay away from the inside and stay on the perimeter. Does that make sense?

I wonder if the refs went to the same exact spot every single possession, would things be called more consistent? If they had the same responsibility on each and every play? Just thought it was interesting, but Simmons didn't go in depth on that one.
wow, yeah that's interesting. when I think about ref rotations, I immediately think it would be more consistent with refs calling the same spot or area all game or at least all half. the only problem is I think you'd have to have an extra ref in there somewhere as having a guy running baseline to baseline on every play wouldn't work, so it's almost like you'd have to have one working the baseline and the backcourt for the other end, one doing the same thing on the other side, and one guy on each wing. i don't know though, I don't know enough about how they are "zoned" currently. and yes, I could imagine a smart coach with a smart floor leader can recognize and exploit those rotations. it makes you wonder if that really happens. you would think it has to. at least to some degree. I think that idea could account for some of what we perceive as "bad officiating", but not all of it (or even most of it).

One thing I would suggest, but it may work worse actually, is 4 refs, 4 corners of each half court.

So a ref on each corner baseline, and a ref on each corner half court. The whole half of the floor is covered. Now, the rotation part would be tricky if wewanted the baseline guys on the baseline every time, but eh, it's a dream anyways.

The backfire could be though, just another ref to blow a whistle, could slow the game even more. But, maybe if they are in the same spot for a whole game,they will call it differently as they only have a certain area to worry about, that might just clean things up a little bit.

I hope someday they at least experiment with it or something to see how it works.

Bet ya it was JR

Come on dude, Kenyon had a severe speech impediment and he had to work very hard to overcome it just to be able to give interviews. As much as I don't likehim, it's totally not cool to make fun of that.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Bet ya it was JR

Come on dude, Kenyon had a severe speech impediment and he had to work very hard to overcome it just to be able to give interviews. As much as I don't like him, it's totally not cool to make fun of that.

on a serious note i didn't know he had a serious speech impediment, i thought he just had a minor studdering problem. in that case my statement is allin good fun and nothing but a joke but if he overcame something like that then good for him. that still doesn't change the fact that he comes acrossas a female dog to me. i never met the guy so i could be wrong but thats what he comes across as.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Bet ya it was JR

Come on dude, Kenyon had a severe speech impediment and he had to work very hard to overcome it just to be able to give interviews. As much as I don't like him, it's totally not cool to make fun of that.

on a serious note i didn't know he had a serious speech impediment, i thought he just had a minor studdering problem. in that case my statement is all in good fun and nothing but a joke but if he overcame something like that then good for him. that still doesn't change the fact that he comes across as a female dog to me. i never met the guy so i could be wrong but thats what he comes across as.

Yea to be real I don't like him at all as a person either, but after seeing how hard he had to work to rehab from his injuries, as well as overcoming hisspeech problems, I do respect his work ethic. Also I wouldn't doubt some of his %%+#*+$ tendencies are because he got made fun of for his speech growingup.

Back
Top Bottom