Number 99 aka "PLAYER" Appreciation

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

michael-jordan.jpg
This is the reason he couldn't be in Live. Game was fun too, MJ vs. Zombies LOL!
This game is horrible.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

michael-jordan.jpg
This is the reason he couldn't be in Live. Game was fun too, MJ vs. Zombies LOL!
This game is horrible.
indifferent.gif

This game > all.
Throwing the ice balls at people on top of trains and %%$@ was too much fun.

i just played live 2003 the other day with the wizards on jordan was in the game. he was to good at threes lol
and on the back they advertised that you could play as jordan lol

MJ was in NBA Live 2003 when he on the Wizards. I remember him wearing the XVI's.
laugh.gif

He was in NBA Live '02 and '03... He wore the XVI's in Live '02... Live '03 was just a bunch ofgeneric shoes...

But I used to hate not having MJ in the earlier Live games...

I remember when they put out a hint/tip for Live '98 where they gave you the attributes so that you could create MJ, worked pretty good...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

roll.gif
I remember having live 2000 (or was it 99?) the one with 'Twan Walker on the cover and they had player 99 with the 99 overall rating. Hold up, this cant possibly be right because MJ retired in '98 but I dont remember if he was in the game. Oh well. But yeah, those generic superstars were ill. They where impossible to stop. Kids growing up nowadays will never have the experiences we did growing up from the early 90s to the early 2000s.

that was the year they had the lockout, so it had mostly 1998 rosters with someeee changes.

before nba live was nba live it was called NBA Showdown for SNES and mike was in the game - it wasn't until EA Sports started calling it NBA Live andjordan was missing - never understood that - ea sports didn't feature mike as mike until nba live 99 with duncan on the cover

Ah, the infamous Roster Player #99
laugh.gif
. I used to wonder who he was untilcommon sense kicked in
roll.gif

Wasn't Jordan also in NBA Live 2000? I remember one game for the Nintendo 64 where you had to beat him in one-on-one to unlock him.....

pimp.gif
i remember this...

and also
pimp.gif
at NBA Street Vol. 2 for havin MJ in there... he was the only person i played with along wit my created character
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom