Nursing Program

Any other NTers still waiting 
mad.gif
(via lottery or waiting list) to get into their school's nursing program?

where are you guys from and what school? im still a senior in high school but i already enrolled in this college called westcoast university
pimp.gif
im already in! no waiting list
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat and i graduate in 3 years 2 months exactly.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I am, I just got on the waiting list. Going to be a long 2 years
i actually just finished another health science program at my school while waiting...and i'm still not in yet
smh.gif

I got in last year, this is my 1st semester though. My first Year they had me taking pre reqs that I hadn't completed (i transfered here). But i must say im loving the program and I am the only black male in it, so more chicks for me. Good luck to all of you though, keep your head up and be patient.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

where are you guys from and what school? im still a senior in high school but i already enrolled in this college called westcoast university
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:pimp: and i graduate in 3 years 2 months exactly.

My friend goes there. She's dying. Don't think its an easy program, because it is extremely rigorous. She quit her job, and is studying 6-8 hours a day at least coming home from class. It's no joke. Good luck man

wait are all you dudes? Not there is anything wrong with it but I just haven't so many male nurses.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

wait are all you dudes? Not there is anything wrong with it but I just haven't so many male nurses.

in california, nurses start at like around $50 an hour. so there are a lot of male nurses out here. aint nothing wrong wit making 100,000 a year

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by filipin0y

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and i graduate in 3 years 2 months exactly.

My friend goes there. She's dying. Don't think its an easy program, because it is extremely rigorous. She quit her job, and is studying 6-8 hours a day at least coming home from class. It's no joke. Good luck man

i am very well aware of that. you think id join this school without knowing the complete schedule?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my friend goes there and hes having an alright time. the first year is only 3 to 4 days a week, and yeah it is 6-8 hours of studying. its just when it gets to the clinical its gonna be a pain in the +@#. but every school you go to for nursing will have to go through the clinical anyways.

Me.

I'm also thinking about going to medical school for radiology, but that's also in high demand.
frown.gif

Competition
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Come to Cali. Nursing is one of the most impacted programs here.
Co-Flipping-Sign SMH at how impacted EVERYTHING is here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by air max 1

lemme guess, your fillipino ?
why does it matter?

im actually graduating this coming up May from my nursing program here in NY

since my school is known for its nursing program, I just declared nursing as my major when i was coming in as a freshman, and i was in the program. its funny to me when i hear about a waiting list because i didnt have to encounter one or anything. idk, maybe its just my school.

i just hope these 4 years of school will be worth it once i get into the real world and start working

but good luck to all of you on the waiting list... just remember, put all the time you can once you get in the program... its no joke.. plus, youre dealing with people's lives

if anyone has any questions about nursing school, hit me up

Well at ASU, you get in right away, but you have to have a 4.0 gpa to get in. If you dont get in, you cant reapply for it. So I said screw that and just decided on going to the nursing program at a community college then finishing my BA at ASU. Anatomy classes are a pain in the $@%

Originally Posted by pinoysfinest21

im actually graduating this coming up May from my nursing program here in NY

since my school is known for its nursing program, I just declared nursing as my major when i was coming in as a freshman, and i was in the program. its funny to me when i hear about a waiting list because i didnt have to encounter one or anything. idk, maybe its just my school.

i just hope these 4 years of school will be worth it once i get into the real world and start working

but good luck to all of you on the waiting list... just remember, put all the time you can once you get in the program... its no joke.. plus, youre dealing with people's lives

if anyone has any questions about nursing school, hit me up

another filipino nurse

are you a guy? and legit question do you really wanna be a nurse first choice or like are you just doin it .........just cuz you feel like its destined?

Back
Top Bottom