NY NT'ers, is Funkmaster Flex respected in NY? vol. Hot97 vs Power 105

I would post this in the Music section but it doesn't seem to be about music with these 2 stations. 
Dude seems to be involved with a bunch of drama every time I hear about him. 
laugh.gif

He's going in on Cthagod right now. Can someone put me up on whats going on? 
nerd.gif

flex used to be cool but he's turned into a cartoon/wwe character over the past few years

He is da crown holder when it comes to NY DJs...he's arguably da most powerfulDJ in da national rap scene.Flex rants >>>>*

I think both stations are pretty crap but if we have to take sides, Hot 97 wins.

And even tho I'm not any kind of latino, 97.9 La Mega plays good music.

Stop dropping damb bombs every 3.5 seconds. Play the frikkin song already.
Dude is hot garbage IMO and lives off of his fame/the fact that he is on Hot97. Artist slurp him up because they dont want to get black listed.
cosign weekz. La Mega >>>__________

I just hate it when hes playing a song and drops the bomb 1892349 times and rewinds the track saying "funkmaster flex night...funkmaster flex night"

Lmfao at the dropping bombs and funk flex night every 2 seconds but hands down will be the king of ny dj's unfortunately...the worse is when back in the day the funk flex car show in jersey he would brainwash listeners to go hahah

flex seems corny to me............liked that funkmaster flex at the tunnel album or what ever it was years ago though

Funk Flex is a corn. He drop those stupid @+* bombs and never gets through a song.

All time NY DJ = DJ Clue

flex sucks %+% , annoying as hell.

Stretch Armstrong > flex

I don't really like him, he's corny, and his schtick is played out, but he is arguably the most famous DJ in the country, and he holds weight in the rap world. That being said Hot 97 isn't just a rap station, it's a brand.

Dj Clue >>> Flex

Breakfast club >>>>>>>> Rosenberg, K foxx, Cipha sounds

But Hot 97 has better mixes and other DJ's outside of Flex.

Back
Top Bottom