NY NT's how does NYC get for hallowen night?

btw, they showing the halloween parade on channel 11 (ny)

Jill Nicolini showing off her boobies ftw!

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

btw, they showing the halloween parade on channel 11 (ny)

Jill Nicolini showing off her boobies ftw!
devil.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Hahahahahhaah that is funny. Now that I think about it, when I visited NY this summer, I didn't see any houses. And I rode the train Stamford to Grand Central

Hahahahahhaah that is funny. Now that I think about it, when I visited NY this summer, I didn't see any houses. And I rode the train Stamford to Grand Central

I just rode the 3 train uptown from WTC. Between 23 street and Houston there's a lot of people in costumes. And of course of skanky guls.
pimp.gif

I just rode the 3 train uptown from WTC. Between 23 street and Houston there's a lot of people in costumes. And of course of skanky guls.
pimp.gif

I grew up in a building and would be able to ring 15 doorbells on a floor. We would hit a couple 6 story buildings and fill up a bag way quicker than if we were walking from house to house. 

I grew up in a building and would be able to ring 15 doorbells on a floor. We would hit a couple 6 story buildings and fill up a bag way quicker than if we were walking from house to house. 

yea bro its difficult this is my neighborhood
times-sqaure-2.jpg

my cousin lives here in brooklyn
new-york-city.jpg

might be easier in upstate NY
87.5av.34p.jpg

yea bro its difficult this is my neighborhood
times-sqaure-2.jpg

my cousin lives here in brooklyn
new-york-city.jpg

might be easier in upstate NY
87.5av.34p.jpg

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dude thinks everything is like Times Square over there. It's a commercial man. Commercial.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya think everybody done here in tx rides horses in #%*!..so ya the same.
i was just saying the time i went to ny i didnt see kno houses.but i know there is.

sick.gif

The Congo > The South.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dude thinks everything is like Times Square over there. It's a commercial man. Commercial.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya think everybody done here in tx rides horses in #%*!..so ya the same.
i was just saying the time i went to ny i didnt see kno houses.but i know there is.

sick.gif

The Congo > The South.

Back
Top Bottom