NYC FTL...anyone else from NYC and moved for the better?

I would love to move back uptop but its
just so hard finding a decent place for a
reasonable price. I dont believe all that
cost of livin iish either, cuz I feel like either
way u look at it, it all balances out to ur local
economic scale.

I'm currently co-owner of my grandmothers house in
The Bronx, but it cost's mad $$$ to maintain and needs
wild renovations. It would be dope to stay in it, but I rather
just get the bread out of it. Before she passed she had a 3
family home, duplex style, built next to that house. I would
mess wit one of those, but they're currently occupied and u
kno how people uptop do when they move in. Dudes be signin
life time leases.

I live in Queens Village by Jamaica Avenue and SOMETIMES I wish I can join my fam out in San Francisco. Looking at their blogs and the photos they have of thecity, makes me envious at times.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ florida...Peeps keep forgetting that NYC is only a small cluster of our state...if you want to live like a floridian, go to long island or upstate NY...that way you can always drive to NYC, which is an hour away. Ive lived in NYC for 19 years, and im still amazed at how great this city is. I dont give a ++@# what anybody else have to say
pimp.gif
no offense but you sound like you're from long island.

queens >>

i don't get the hate either. and there are parts of every borough thats far from the city, so...?? there are parts of every borough that are boring,so...??

any place where you have to catch a bus to take a train is not worth it and there are parts in every borough that are like that.

i'm not understanding the hate.

queens all day.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

I'll never leave The Bronx
pimp.gif

I left because I didnt have a choice
frown.gif

but the best borough
pimp.gif
, South Bronx>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I had no choice either
frown.gif

I miss the BX

Going back in January though just in time for some cold *%% weather!
Im from Melrose bronx
but also lived in Gunhill

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.
[/color]

Bronx > all boroughs

grin.gif
da bronx is da heightz, brooklyn, and harlem spliced together...not a good thing if u ask me, thats why its so violent.

Queens gets hated on prob because other boroughs envy us mostly because there is a great mix of everything in queens.

It's always lonely at the top.

Hate on.

And OP %*#%. Cuz if NYC was as bad as you make it sound your thread would have been Michigan appreciation thread, but you knew that wouldn't have gottenalot of replies so you put NYC in there. smh.

When it comes to LA vs. NY, I concede.....

Ya'll trying to pit NY vs. Cali.....NY doesn't stand a chance.

Cali Love
smokin.gif

Best State...

That's why East Coast peeps keep making their way out here
laugh.gif

Damn state is broke, and people are still flocking over here.

nyc is the greatest city in the world. ask anyone outside the united states what part of the usa theyd want to live in and 90/100 will say NYC
This comment is true but silly in the fact that all alot of people know outside the country only know of NY so of course thats what they are goingto say.

This ain't no Wii game, people lost their lives. Good job though on trying to get laughs over the internet.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

This ain't no Wii game, people lost their lives. Good job though on trying to get laughs over the internet.
thanks, cause i was more than six hundred miles away worried about my family...i had family on the subways and ground level.
i was in that area just a few months ago and there's a strange stench that hovers for blocks, it's no laughing matter.
especially while you're stuck on a train with a strange man of middle eastern decent carrying a funny package and your stomach is in knots.
tensions are still high almost 10years later...and this guy is posting pics for a cheap laugh. i hope he gets banned

2vtqdmr.jpg

laugh at that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

thanks, cause i was more than six hundred miles away worried about my family...i had family on the subways and ground level.
i was in that area just a few months ago and there's a strange stench that hovers for blocks, it's no laughing matter.
especially while you're stuck on a train with a strange man of middle eastern decent carrying a funny package and your stomach is in knots.
tensions are still high almost 10years later...and this guy is posting pics for a cheap laugh. i hope he gets banned

2vtqdmr.jpg

laugh at that
indifferent.gif

I only said that why i moved. Hey why would i even want a laugh at that when i had family in those buildings.. Back up son

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

2vtqdmr.jpg

laugh at that
indifferent.gif

I only said that why i moved. Hey why would i even want a laugh at that when i had family in those buildings.. Back up son

too late you've been reported to the proper authorities!

2vtqdmr.jpg

laugh at that
indifferent.gif

Remember that most of your favorite rappers are from queens. Queens is the absolute best place in the world just for the diversity alone. I'm german andi'm the minority. I got 122 different races/religions in the hood.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Remember that most of your favorite rappers are from queens. Queens is the absolute best place in the world just for the diversity alone. I'm german and i'm the minority. I got 122 different races/religions in the hood.
your opinion = null and void

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

When it comes to LA vs. NY, I concede.....

Ya'll trying to pit NY vs. Cali.....NY doesn't stand a chance.

Cali Love
smokin.gif

Best State...

That's why East Coast peeps keep making their way out here
laugh.gif

Damn state is broke, and people are still flocking over here.
That is funny
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom