NYC FTL...anyone else from NYC and moved for the better?

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

New York would be sooo much better if it wasnt for the people living there.
Yo is everyone else in these other states that soft?

I never understand the complaints about the ppl of NYC. Maybe it's cuz I'm use to it and it don't affect, and most importantly I mind my business.

All that kindness/politeness in these other states sicken me. No need to be cordial to strangers, they're %!%%*@# strangers. Don't say hi to me,don't say good morning to me or good afternoon. You smile at me when we pass each other it might be a problem you freak. What's wrong with yall?

Originally Posted by gambit215

Im pretty sure cats here defending NY to the moon (for the majority) are still living with their parents, so yea they going to school or pushing their little hourly jobs and they lovin it. But nobody living no 9 to 5, isnt living from check to check out there, and if all you working for is to pay bills, than wamp wamp to you. NYC has the potential to be a great place but in reality there isnt any room. Diddy got his face in the middle of the town and hes in Miami more so gimme a break. NO one from NY will forget where they from (esp. since (9/11)but its a bigger world out there. Like most New Yorkers, my parents werent born there but theyll be damned if they go back from where they came from.

NY remind me of that fly chick whos so fly and you know she been around, suckas always gonna trick on her because of who she is, but garbage is garbage no matter how you describe it.
1zoho37.jpg

Son, Diddy live in Miami cause of the state's tax you moron. Same reason Wayne and a bunch of other cats do.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.
WRONG. It's always Brooklyn or Bronx people talking bad about Queens
smh.gif
... Must be too much space and nice neighborhoods... Not enough violence and people on top of you here...Not enough housing projects to feel comfortable in... Cant even sleep cuz them neighborhood boyz wanna hang out all night on the corner (losers) ridin up and down the block on their loud dirt bikes enjoying the maximum potential their lives have to offer. How the Yankees can play in the bx is beyond me and the funniest thing is how no one in the surrounding neighborhoods of that stadium can afford to go see games there, #shameful.
laugh.gif
You sound like a *#*@*%$ idiot. Shut up.

O rly? I was just pokin fun at certain places in those boroughs, sounds like some details may have hit too close to home?
laugh.gif

[h2]http://thepinehillsnews.com/wp/2009/08/18/florida-losing-population/[/h2]
[h2]Florida Losing Population[/h2]
Posted on 18 August 2009

By James Thorner, St. Petrsburg Times

The growth state is officially shrinking.

Hit by a double-whammy of the housing crash and the recession, Florida has lost population for the first time since the demobilization of hundreds of thousands of soldiers after World War II.

University of Florida demographers will report Friday that the state shed about 50,000 residents between April 2008 and April 2009. That should knock the number of Floridians down a notch from the previously reported 18.3 million.

It's the first time since 1946 that Florida has been a net population loser. Even during the Great Depression, new residents swept into the state in search of work and leisure. But the severe housing contraction, combined with the sputtering of Florida's job creation machine, has eclipsed the state's former gravitational pull.

"You've had families with kids move out when housing prices went up too high," said UF economist David Denslow. "And with construction down, immigrant workers have left."

The university's Bureau of Economic and Business Research relies mainly on electric company connections and disconnections, supplemented by building permit data, to estimate population changes.

In the Tampa Bay area, St. Petersburg's Progress Energy reported a net loss of 8,000 electric customers from the first three months of 2008 to the same period in 2009. Tampa Electric lost about 2,200 customers in the first half of this year compared with a year earlier. UF tweaked the numbers on the theory that some of the lost customers didn't leave the state but moved in with friends or family.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I never understand the complaints about the ppl of NYC. Maybe it's cuz I'm use to it and it don't affect, and most importantly I mind my business.
The ones complaining probably tried to be everyone's friend in the neighborhood and got curved.so now they're salty

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

The ones complaining probably tried to be everyone's friend in the neighborhood and got curved.so now they're salty

Or they got punked when they went to their girls house in BK.
(See last page)

nerd.gif

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.[/color]
smh.gif
... Must be too much space and nice neighborhoods... Not enough violence and people on top of you here...Not enough housing projects to feel comfortable in... Cant even sleep cuz them neighborhood boyz wanna hang out all night on the corner (losers) ridin up and down the block on their loud dirt bikes enjoying the maximum potential their lives have to offer. How the Yankees can play in the bx is beyond me and the funniest thing is how no one in the surrounding neighborhoods of that stadium can afford to go see games there, #shameful.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You sound like a *#*@*%$ idiot. Shut up.[/color]

O rly? I was just pokin fun at certain places in those boroughs, sounds like some details may have hit too close to home?
laugh.gif

have you been to 161th? salty mets fan
laugh.gif

and no matter how bad you see The Bronx, people from all the boroughs still come us
pimp.gif
. Aint no one bothers to go to queens to watch the mets lose
grin.gif

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.[/color]
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hit close to home? I don't even live in Brooklyn OR the Bronx, sotry again buddy.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
roll.gif
That was pure stupidity you spewed, I don't need to live in those conditionsto realize that.
happy.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: And I love how you were "just pokin fun at certain places in thoseboroughs"[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiiight, say what you really want to, I'll respect you more.[/color]
wink.gif

for the record, NYC > the rest of the planet

tis fun there.

even though visiting is like being stuck downtown all day with no ride home....

and its OD expensive...

STILL

if i could find a decent job, i'd move there in a heartbeat...

All that kindness/politeness in these other states sicken me. No need to be cordial to strangers, they're %!%%*@# strangers. Don't say hi to me, don't say good morning to me or good afternoon. You smile at me when we pass each other it might be a problem you freak. What's wrong with yall?

yo, honestly

i just think people from other places ARE soft..lol

for lack of a better term

like, i love NYC cause people mind their own business

here, everybody always on it....like..

i can't really explain it...but when you're in the city, you can yell the most ridiculous #%%* you want and nobody will even break stride...causenobody cares...noones listening...

NYC people are far from rude, mostly, tho...

but the ones who are @$%%# are like OD @$%%# for no reason...

i *** with the city....

and cali is trash. talk about overpriced....at least the city is overpriced for a reason...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

tis fun there.

and its OD expensive...

STILL

If the daily grind and monotony of this city the best this Planet has to offer me, I might as well go off myself right now.
It's fantastical visiting, but if you have to live here it's a whole different story.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

tis fun there.

and its OD expensive...

STILL

If the daily grind and monotony of this city the best this Planet has to offer me, I might as well go off myself right now.
It's fantastical visiting, but if you have to live here it's a whole different story.

eh, like i said, if i could get a decent job, i'd move

i wouldnt move to be living average...lol

at all.

if you just getting by in the city, i suggest you move to a normally priced state and live in luxury for a couple years until you establish yourself..

cause getting worked in the city through your youth is lame....to live in crappy apt./neighborhood and work 2 jobs with 2 hustles...

...or living at home....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

enphan, get off my city's manberries..you dont even live here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you love me.

stop it.

you live at home or in a flop house?

Originally Posted by RenaRene

tis fun there.

and its OD expensive...

STILL

eh, like i said, if i could get a decent job, i'd move

i wouldnt move to be living average...lol

at all.

if you just getting by in the city, i suggest you move to a normally priced state and live in luxury for a couple years until you establish yourself..

cause getting worked in the city through your youth is lame....to live in crappy apt./neighborhood and work 2 jobs with 2 hustles...

...or living at home....
grin.gif
I'm not saying my life in NY is "average" or I'm just getting by, by any means. I got a nice apartment in a nice spot.
But that doesn't mean I would give a
grin.gif
to anyone living at homeeither, I know plenty that do and still respect them and their productivity in various aspects of their life.
You would have to actually live here to understand what i meant. It's not just the tangible, superficial or monetary things that are considered the"daily grind" in NY.
It's a way a life, its a psychological mindset that you have to have to comfortably exist here.

I wouldn't necessarily assume that moving to some average priced generic state is going to make any difference unless its 40 yrs in the future and I'mplanning my retirement.
Because job selection, entertainment and overall life embellishments is minuscule compared to what is offered in the major cities like NY, even in these times.
All I'm saying is that ultimately I would want to experience other areas of this world. NY isn't the best in the world. But I think it's the bestfor many of us in this country.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.

Kill that noise
laugh.gif
Bronx/Harlem >>> Brooklyn
BX?
sick.gif

Aidsville, NYC?
Better than BK?
roll.gif

Ya'll did give everybody Hip-Hop though, props for that but thats were the buck stops

And like another poster said Harlem is not a borough
grin.gif
one of the most ignorant post I have read in my many years of NT

I was defending my borough
Plus the Bronx does have a rediculous aids rate
Don't act all high and mighty
Brooklynites refer to schools with names like Prostitute Heights and Clar-Abortion and I can't refer to the BX as aidsville
Seems like I struck a nerve
Don't be salty
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Im pretty sure cats here defending NY to the moon (for the majority) are still living with their parents, so yea they going to school or pushing their little hourly jobs and they lovin it. But nobody living no 9 to 5, isnt living from check to check out there, and if all you working for is to pay bills, than wamp wamp to you. NYC has the potential to be a great place but in reality there isnt any room. Diddy got his face in the middle of the town and hes in Miami more so gimme a break. NO one from NY will forget where they from (esp. since (9/11)but its a bigger world out there. Like most New Yorkers, my parents werent born there but theyll be damned if they go back from where they came from.

NY remind me of that fly chick whos so fly and you know she been around, suckas always gonna trick on her because of who she is, but garbage is garbage no matter how you describe it.
this/
13zzp1x.jpg

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

Hit close to home? I don't even live in Brooklyn OR the Bronx, so try again buddy.
roll.gif
That was pure stupidity you spewed, I don't need to live in those conditions to realize that.
happy.gif

Edit: And I love how you were "just pokin fun at certain places in those boroughs"
laugh.gif
Riiiight, say what you really want to, I'll respect you more.
wink.gif

How was it pure stupidity if those things do happen and the people who ive seen and heard talk down about queens often do live under those circumstances INthose boroughs? I quoted what you said to make a point about people I wanted to talk about. For you to take offense and call names based off that says a lotabout you..

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and no matter how bad you see The Bronx, people from all the boroughs still come us
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Yeah, you are definitely from the Bronx.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif

I'd only go to a Mets game if I also needed to buy a second-hand muffler.

Back
Top Bottom