NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

i feel bad that the kid died but that is clearly not murder.
when the one attendant got punched in the face they didn't fight back, the 2nd attendant could have stabbed the pops when it was 2-1 but they let it go...when they closed the door father/son should have left instead they attack again....i dont know about you guys but if someone kept trying to attack me i'm going to do what i can to get them to stop...if it means i have to stab someone in the chest to get them to stop punching....O well...

when the one attendant got punched in the face they didn't fight back, the 2nd attendant could have stabbed the pops when it was 2-1 but they let it go...when they closed the door father/son should have left instead they attack again....i dont know about you guys but if someone kept trying to attack me i'm going to do what i can to get them to stop...if it means i have to stab someone in the chest to get them to stop punching....O well...

When keeping it real goes wrong.. Those dudes were probably mouthing off and just overall disrespectful. It's that" you aint got proof. so step off" mentaliity... Probably laughed a little bit. They egged the father on. And then he attacked. Few men would walk from a situation like that. With no audio, you just never know. But I'm assuming it's how most fights start. One party eggs the other on expecting nothing to happen and then when it does, all hell breaks loose.. You egg someone on, kill a dude, and still walk free.. Those attendants will never learn.

When keeping it real goes wrong.. Those dudes were probably mouthing off and just overall disrespectful. It's that" you aint got proof. so step off" mentaliity... Probably laughed a little bit. They egged the father on. And then he attacked. Few men would walk from a situation like that. With no audio, you just never know. But I'm assuming it's how most fights start. One party eggs the other on expecting nothing to happen and then when it does, all hell breaks loose.. You egg someone on, kill a dude, and still walk free.. Those attendants will never learn.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

You saw the video and thats how you feel fam?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

You saw the video and thats how you feel fam?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

Bingo. After seeing the video footage its hard to dispute the facts now. Dude with the machete also could have easily chopped the arm off the dad after being rushed. Then there could have been 2 murders.

Originally Posted by Air273

Bingo. After seeing the video footage its hard to dispute the facts now. Dude with the machete also could have easily chopped the arm off the dad after being rushed. Then there could have been 2 murders.

Clearly even if something was said if you have a kid and your an adult I'm pretty sure you would have a brain to walk away after the attendants showed the father he didn't have nothing and got punched. But his hot head got his son killed when clearly they could have avoided it when they showed him they had nothing. 

Clearly even if something was said if you have a kid and your an adult I'm pretty sure you would have a brain to walk away after the attendants showed the father he didn't have nothing and got punched. But his hot head got his son killed when clearly they could have avoided it when they showed him they had nothing. 

Videos can be edited

No one deserves to die, and if you were you then you would of defended your dad too

Videos can be edited

No one deserves to die, and if you were you then you would of defended your dad too

eso fueron dominicano
laugh.gif

son was looking for it tho, how can some of ya be in defense with the dad

eso fueron dominicano
laugh.gif

son was looking for it tho, how can some of ya be in defense with the dad

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Videos can be edited

There was no defending in the vid it was all aggression.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Videos can be edited

There was no defending in the vid it was all aggression.

Back
Top Bottom