NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

^^
Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Sooo we can kill all the noise about this kid and his pops being the victim? The video shows a clear picture(Here come the "they could've doctored the video cries SMH) He was an active participant and aggressor. Dude got what was coming to him.

Sooo we can kill all the noise about this kid and his pops being the victim? The video shows a clear picture(Here come the "they could've doctored the video cries SMH) He was an active participant and aggressor. Dude got what was coming to him.

im pretty sure the dude that did the stabbing is going to get charged...you have to resort with equal force for your action to be considered self defense...you cant stab someone for punching you

latinplatinum69 wrote:
Dude got what was coming to him.

You buggin.

im pretty sure the dude that did the stabbing is going to get charged...you have to resort with equal force for your action to be considered self defense...you cant stab someone for punching you

latinplatinum69 wrote:
Dude got what was coming to him.

You buggin.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Agreed, Kid clearly kicked the door when it was close, he wanted to fight.

Father fault, and kid should've left.

That video showed the real story.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Agreed, Kid clearly kicked the door when it was close, he wanted to fight.

Father fault, and kid should've left.

That video showed the real story.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

disagreed...dudes were definitely the agressors and even attacked him with a shovel before that...kid didn't know what these dudes were capable of doing...he probably has to deal with ++*%*%#% from people all the time so took it upon himself to bring his own protection to the workplace...if it were me, i'd do the exact same thing...

disagreed...dudes were definitely the agressors and even attacked him with a shovel before that...kid didn't know what these dudes were capable of doing...he probably has to deal with ++*%*%#% from people all the time so took it upon himself to bring his own protection to the workplace...if it were me, i'd do the exact same thing...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

yup....dudes were fighting for their lives....

That dad is an absolute idiot. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

yup....dudes were fighting for their lives....

That dad is an absolute idiot. 

Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.

Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.

the dad and the son (RIP) were the aggressors and not victims of this situation. as you can see in the video, the dad went into a prison mentality mode attacking the parking attendants.

the dad and the son (RIP) were the aggressors and not victims of this situation. as you can see in the video, the dad went into a prison mentality mode attacking the parking attendants.

Father comes at the attendants with a damn shovel and its the attendants fault?
Family members in denial
laugh.gif
@ online petition

Back
Top Bottom