NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Funny thing is the guy who actually stole the cologne is walking around smelling fresh as roses.

Funny thing is the guy who actually stole the cologne is walking around smelling fresh as roses.

Wow, the father must feel like $!@#. He started something that resulted in his son killed over a $200 bottle of cologne.

The people trolling his facebook page all need to get a life (or a job).

Wow, the father must feel like $!@#. He started something that resulted in his son killed over a $200 bottle of cologne.

The people trolling his facebook page all need to get a life (or a job).

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Betcha it's in the glove box and they forgot about it.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Father after that simple revelation:
2py40fcjpg.gif

0004ezz7

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Father after that simple revelation:
2py40fcjpg.gif

0004ezz7

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

The real question is, where can I get me some of that cologne? Apparently it was to die for.

yeah i'll take stab at some of that myself, sounds like it smelled sharp 
laugh.gif

Im going to hell
30t6p3b.gif

The real question is, where can I get me some of that cologne? Apparently it was to die for.

laugh.gif

Im going to hell
30t6p3b.gif

use the CSI miami pic and it's a done deal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

use the CSI miami pic and it's a done deal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sad that u guys think it's funny to crack jokes about this . i realize it's just immaturity and hiding behind the internet is the thing to do nowadays but a kid lost his life over stupidity.

it's cool to make light of certain situations but sometimes u just gotta have some class, behind your screens and even more so in person ........

sad that u guys think it's funny to crack jokes about this . i realize it's just immaturity and hiding behind the internet is the thing to do nowadays but a kid lost his life over stupidity.

it's cool to make light of certain situations but sometimes u just gotta have some class, behind your screens and even more so in person ........

not defending the kid or anything, im not going to make any judgement unless I hear the whole story. I mean we see the video, but I've had one too many run ins with smart mouthed people in NYC. They run their mouths expecting you to $*%@@ out and walk away, but sometimes +##@ goes down, thats when all hell breaks loose like in this situation.

on a side note though, if my dad was fighting, even if he started the fight for good fun, I would have no choice as his son to back him best as I could. the rest of you know you would as well.

not defending the kid or anything, im not going to make any judgement unless I hear the whole story. I mean we see the video, but I've had one too many run ins with smart mouthed people in NYC. They run their mouths expecting you to $*%@@ out and walk away, but sometimes +##@ goes down, thats when all hell breaks loose like in this situation.

on a side note though, if my dad was fighting, even if he started the fight for good fun, I would have no choice as his son to back him best as I could. the rest of you know you would as well.

Attacking people with a shovel?  Over cologne?  
I didn't even realize that grown men wore cologne anymore.

Attacking people with a shovel?  Over cologne?  
I didn't even realize that grown men wore cologne anymore.

in my line of work in the past three months i've traveled 12 states and stayed in Hollywood and Beverly Hills and penthouses in Las Vegas...with Pauly D dj'ing pool side.
i can post pics and brag but that's just shallow and tasteless.

so again if i'm required to chill ONLINE 8 hours a day, but still shoot dope moves in REAL LIFE, does that make your "mr cool" response null and void? 

but it's not shallow and tasteless to state where you have stayed?

in my line of work in the past three months i've traveled 12 states and stayed in Hollywood and Beverly Hills and penthouses in Las Vegas...with Pauly D dj'ing pool side.
i can post pics and brag but that's just shallow and tasteless.

so again if i'm required to chill ONLINE 8 hours a day, but still shoot dope moves in REAL LIFE, does that make your "mr cool" response null and void? 

but it's not shallow and tasteless to state where you have stayed?

Originally Posted by cguy610

That video was seriously one of the craziest things I have seen by a grown man with a wife and children.

He searched the office, then punched the guy and that wasn't enough?

He wanted more? He still wanted to rumble when they pulled out a machete? Then he grabbed a shovel. Is he going to actually kill them with a shovel over cologne?

He was ready to fight to the death and die over a bottle of cologne.

Just nuts.
it's not like they searched the entire office. Besides those attendants could have easily stashed it somewhere else knowing  the rightful owners would come back looking for the stuff. It would have better to put something like that in the trunk if it were that valuable or at least in a locked glove compartment

Back
Top Bottom