NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by kobe82410

when keeping it real goes too far

seriously. Watching the video and everyone saying they want justice just has me
30t6p3b.gif
. Not to sound like a jerk, but he was clearly about that life and got stabbed in the process. If he had just walked away he wouldn't be dead. They %+$+%#@ searched the whole hut. Not like dudes shoved the perfume up his butt. Sad story to say the least. Still RIP.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

when keeping it real goes too far

seriously. Watching the video and everyone saying they want justice just has me
30t6p3b.gif
. Not to sound like a jerk, but he was clearly about that life and got stabbed in the process. If he had just walked away he wouldn't be dead. They %+$+%#@ searched the whole hut. Not like dudes shoved the perfume up his butt. Sad story to say the least. Still RIP.

Was listening to Hot97 this morning and da uncle of the victim called in to say that the video is giving people an incomplete view of what's going on. He stated there were 3 other cameras with different views of what was going on; but more interestingly he states the video is not running through and it "jumps" in time frames a couple of times. He said that his brother was the one who asked the lot attendants to call the police and that the stick that you can see in the video had a knife attached.

Was listening to Hot97 this morning and da uncle of the victim called in to say that the video is giving people an incomplete view of what's going on. He stated there were 3 other cameras with different views of what was going on; but more interestingly he states the video is not running through and it "jumps" in time frames a couple of times. He said that his brother was the one who asked the lot attendants to call the police and that the stick that you can see in the video had a knife attached.

That video was seriously one of the craziest things I have seen by a grown man with a wife and children.

He searched the office, then punched the guy and that wasn't enough?

He wanted more? He still wanted to rumble when they pulled out a machete? Then he grabbed a shovel. Is he going to actually kill them with a shovel over cologne?

He was ready to fight to the death and die over a bottle of cologne.

Just nuts.

That video was seriously one of the craziest things I have seen by a grown man with a wife and children.

He searched the office, then punched the guy and that wasn't enough?

He wanted more? He still wanted to rumble when they pulled out a machete? Then he grabbed a shovel. Is he going to actually kill them with a shovel over cologne?

He was ready to fight to the death and die over a bottle of cologne.

Just nuts.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Why would he ask the lot attendants to call the police?  That makes NO sense....if you're accusing someone of stealing something from you, the last thing you'd do is ask them to call 911.  I don't buy that at all.  There was nothing stopping the dad from calling the police before he threw the first punch. 

Also....trollin' on the kid's FB page is OD.  I'm not shocked at people doing this, but damn....let folks mourn.  Might as well piss on his grave when the time comes
30t6p3b.gif
  Can't believe people sometimes...

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Why would he ask the lot attendants to call the police?  That makes NO sense....if you're accusing someone of stealing something from you, the last thing you'd do is ask them to call 911.  I don't buy that at all.  There was nothing stopping the dad from calling the police before he threw the first punch. 

Also....trollin' on the kid's FB page is OD.  I'm not shocked at people doing this, but damn....let folks mourn.  Might as well piss on his grave when the time comes
30t6p3b.gif
  Can't believe people sometimes...

i thought the video looked edited/jumpy as well though. either way that video is all bad for the family...

i thought the video looked edited/jumpy as well though. either way that video is all bad for the family...

Father is a menace to society, belongs back in jail.  He's fault for losing a promising career for his son by not controlling his anger.

Father is a menace to society, belongs back in jail.  He's fault for losing a promising career for his son by not controlling his anger.

Well, all i can say is none of us were there and don't know the story off first hand knowledge. Therefore, instead of bashing people and talking about the past, RIP to the son, and I hope the best for the family

Well, all i can say is none of us were there and don't know the story off first hand knowledge. Therefore, instead of bashing people and talking about the past, RIP to the son, and I hope the best for the family

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

There is video of a grown man swinging a shovel at parking attendants.  What more knowledge do you need to form an opinion.  People that think like that are why Casey Anthony will be walking the streets and able to have another child.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

There is video of a grown man swinging a shovel at parking attendants.  What more knowledge do you need to form an opinion.  People that think like that are why Casey Anthony will be walking the streets and able to have another child.

Why would the dad charge into the room with his son after he just scampered away when he seen them swinging the machete? He should've chilled immediately.

Why would the dad charge into the room with his son after he just scampered away when he seen them swinging the machete? He should've chilled immediately.

Back
Top Bottom