NYC NT'ers do you curve your fitteds?

Use to keep the gold sticker on but now all stickers (top and under brim) come off. Slight bend as well

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

DA BX?

pimp.gif
uptown baby! >>>

when I was a kid in BK I used to curve em like crazy in the 90's, for a while now i give it the slight curve so it has a natural fit to my head

Yeah I guess you can classify it as a half bend, not too much you know. Some of the fitteds still have stickers others don't.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Very little. Enough so it doesnt look flat but not even close to some fools who bend it all the way where it looks like a U.
This + all the stickers off and I'm good to go
same, i never understood how or why some dudes curve their brims so much.

also do some of yall only buy gray underbrims? or did that phase die out?

Originally Posted by datdude0903

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Very little. Enough so it doesnt look flat but not even close to some fools who bend it all the way where it looks like a U.
This + all the stickers off and I'm good to go
same, i never understood how or why some dudes curve their brims so much.

also do some of yall only buy gray underbrims? or did that phase die out?
All the new ones I buy are grey and green brim, but that's because all the hats i've ever wanted i can find in those brim colors, and i can find them cheaper than walking into Lids or ordering online.
pimp.gif
 Definitely didn't die out, you will still get violated for wearing black nasties, but I don't really care. Some of my old hats are black brims and I still wear them.

slight bend, so it's not flat but not an upside-down U either (slightly less than most baseball players probably)

I used to be a straight brim _ but i been curvin mine lately. Keep the gold sticker tho.

I know this is an NYC thread, but I curve mine and I'm from the chi. Take all the stickers off, and curve it. Not crazy curve but just enough to have a little arch. I am a white boy too, so that coould be why, but i never got into the leaving tags or stickers on things.

Back
Top Bottom