NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I wanna see some clown in the heights disrespect mommahood and see how level headed ninja will be about it trying to talk it out...quit being hypocrites bros
:lol: Talmbout "Listen fellow, I saw what you did and I am giving you one chance to apologize before I alert da authorities of your previous actions!"

Ninja isn't foolin anyone wit the amount of tough guy trash he has talked in the past.

He probably would pull out da Springfield and kept it 1863HUNNA :smokin, word to da musket

Last edited:
Dont forget Cruz, the biker that brake checked the RR is catching a charge for false imprisonment... meaning in a court of law the RR was justified in his actions to do what he had to to escape the situation initiated by the biker.

Furthermore... if the rider is found guilty false imprisonment, Meises, the paralyzed rider will have a much greater chance of winning a civil case against Cruz who initiated the confrontation than Lein the driver of the RR who was merely trying to escape the potentially deadly situation. Unfortunately for Meises, Lein obviously has much more money than Cruz meaning if he wins the case he is still likely SOL when it comes payment time.

Lol are they really charging him with false imprisonment or are you just talking? :lol:
He was charged with false imprisonment along with reckless endangerment

this describes my last few years on NT

yeah, I think they ONLY slowed dude down so they could have the WHOLE west side highway empty to race and do tricks.

I think the anger that the biker sympathizers have is that if Lien had some street smarts he'd be A OK right now.
Thing is... being street illiterate isn't a crime, and seems to work well for people considering his career.

That last sentence hurts a lot of egos, which is why some posters feel the need to defend the bikers.

that was some good stuff right there man.

I might catch a lot of heat for this but I have been on highways and streets with 20 bikers around my car. Doesn't bother me. Kids love to look at bikes. No need to get paranoid if a bike slows down in front of your car. That guy in the RR has an anger management problem and used kid and wife as an excuse last resort thing. I've would of did the something to that RR if I caught up to him
That's what's up you'd be in a coma too then :lol:

I might catch a lot of heat for this but I have been on highways and streets with 20 bikers around my car. Doesn't bother me. Kids love to look at bikes. No need to get paranoid if a bike slows down in front of your car. That guy in the RR has an anger management problem and used kid and wife as an excuse last resort thing. I've would of did the something to that RR if I caught up to him
That's what's up you'd be in a coma too then :lol:
yup... he'd be the first one to start snitching when the detectives come knockin...

I'm the founder of the man up to the consequences of your actions movement.... since you don't live by any code I DEFINITELY know you'll be snitchin

Last edited:
There's a difference between a bike slowing down in front you, and a bike completely coming to a stop in front of you and then every other bike coming to a stop around you.

Some of you guys are really reaching
mean.gif

maybe I missed something. When the video began I seen a guy look to his buddy on the left and was slowing down driving with 1 arm rested on his leg and the all hell breaks loose. I didn't see bikers doing anything wrong. I dunno. I could be wrong..but yeah the 37 yr old felon makes all the bikers look bad

Even if I've watched no video and read no articles and listened to no hearsay, sommon sense says one would side with the regular dude going about his business rather than the multitude of unlicensed, previously convicted felons who are all lawyering up and snitching on each other.

I'm the founder of the man up to the consequences of your actions movement.... since you don't live by any code I DEFINITELY know you'll be snitchin
there is no code. People been lying to you. There is not anyone who will jump #1 in line to put the state greens on. Also if I'm gonna do something it won't be with a co defendant that's what sinks ships.
lol... i live by my own code kid... I don't base my life on other people's morals. If you did something and got caught, you'd by like the biker who brake checked.. Crying on TV acting sorry "I was just changing lanes" .... lol no solidity in your mindstate... roaches

Last edited:
Amazing ...still come in here and only see new screen names defending the bikers. Lol ok .. this dude has like 5 post and is talking about catching heat like if his been around for years. Lol

maybe I missed something. When the video began I seen a guy look to his buddy on the left and was slowing down driving with 1 arm rested on his leg and the all hell breaks loose. I didn't see bikers doing anything wrong. I dunno. I could be wrong..but yeah the 37 yr old felon makes all the bikers look bad

Yeah you are wrong, watch the video again or just don't say anything.

Back
Top Bottom