NYC Subways possibly getting cellphone service and Wi-fi?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smfh ... i can deal w/ wifi ... (not everyone will be using skype) but !%%%# w/ cell service ... i was just *****ing on the way home about some guy yelling on his phone over the bridge ..  
          Hate the Manhattan bridge just for that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smfh ... i can deal w/ wifi ... (not everyone will be using skype) but !%%%# w/ cell service ... i was just *****ing on the way home about some guy yelling on his phone over the bridge ..  
          Hate the Manhattan bridge just for that...
laugh.gif

Boston's MBTA pretty much has service underground in many areas. Might be because maybe NYCs subway system is deeper underground?

Boston's MBTA pretty much has service underground in many areas. Might be because maybe NYCs subway system is deeper underground?

who is paying for this? MTA or the company installing it? How are they making money? Are they charging a monthly subscription for subway wifi? Thats the only way it works right? I'm not paying any money to get wifi on my 10 minute ride.

who is paying for this? MTA or the company installing it? How are they making money? Are they charging a monthly subscription for subway wifi? Thats the only way it works right? I'm not paying any money to get wifi on my 10 minute ride.

Back
Top Bottom