NYC Subways possibly getting cellphone service and Wi-fi?

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

hell no. It's bad enough with the bums asking for money and mexicans playing music when you trying to catch a little rest.

what you tryna say bout mex.??? 

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

hell no. It's bad enough with the bums asking for money and mexicans playing music when you trying to catch a little rest.

they playing annoying music when people are trying to sleep on the train

Originally Posted by airforce416

laugh.gif

I'm not racist but let's call a spade a spade.

laugh.gif

man I cant wait. They gonna raise the fare anyway so if I can surf the net while riding to work, i'm down.

Cell phones are eh. I love the excuse of getting on the train to get females off my back.

man I cant wait. They gonna raise the fare anyway so if I can surf the net while riding to work, i'm down.

Cell phones are eh. I love the excuse of getting on the train to get females off my back.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

if its annoying put some ear phones on and jam to yo music then...no need to bring race in here
Have you actually tried this? they play the music so loud you can't even hear your own music.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

if its annoying put some ear phones on and jam to yo music then...no need to bring race in here
Have you actually tried this? they play the music so loud you can't even hear your own music.

Not being from a city with subways, I'd never put any thought into this subject. I guess I kind of assumed that stations already had service.

Not being from a city with subways, I'd never put any thought into this subject. I guess I kind of assumed that stations already had service.

theres cell phone service in Bay Area trains..this makes perfect sense to me, looking forward to it since imma be living in nyc for a couple of years

theres cell phone service in Bay Area trains..this makes perfect sense to me, looking forward to it since imma be living in nyc for a couple of years

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon son. Blacks, hispanics, everybody does it

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon son. Blacks, hispanics, everybody does it

Back
Top Bottom