NYC Summit on July 13th REVISED

Something like this has the potential to be good if done right. Ima go because I know the people that are throwing it.

I honesty expect a small turnout though because that's how most NT summits usually are and with just a weeks notice not everyone is able to work their schedule around it.

All the so cal summits Ben hosted and the one Mecks hosted were cool though. I knew some heads already on the board that went and got cool with some up there from chopping it up and talking to them.

I was debating on trying to set something up for the mets game on the 19th when nas is performing after the game but it would be on some whoever wants to come can come and just meet up up there at citi field

We're doing it at a park because we're not sure if anyone has a backyard big enough for everyone in NYC, plus there will be lots of room to do whatever. it's something simple, come by and enjoy some food and have a good time, no pressure to do anything crazy. we might do something in the evening so if youre down pitch some ideas as well.

Something like this has the potential to be good if done right. Ima go because I know the people that are throwing it.

I honesty expect a small turnout though because that's how most NT summits usually are and with just a weeks notice not everyone is able to work their schedule around it.

All the so cal summits Ben hosted and the one Mecks hosted were cool though. I knew some heads already on the board that went and got cool with some up there from chopping it up and talking to them.

I was debating on trying to set something up for the mets game on the 19th when nas is performing after the game but it would be on some whoever wants to come can come and just meet up up there at citi field

Do it! I think this sounds better than just chilling in the park, but honestly i would be down for either.

Ive been on here almost a decade but I still havent met anyone IRL

Last edited:
We're doing it at a park because we're not sure if anyone has a backyard big enough for everyone in NYC, plus there will be lots of room to do whatever. it's something simple, come by and enjoy some food and have a good time, no pressure to do anything crazy. we might do something in the evening so if youre down pitch some ideas as well.

Not to mention that it's considerably less awkward to show up to a public place to meet a bunch of people you know from the internet than to show up to someone's house.

Id go.  I'll be in the city all weekend.  Mainly know most of you through twitter now don't know the profiles on here anymore...

Not to mention that it's considerably less awkward to show up to a public place to meet a bunch of people you know from the internet than to show up to someone's house.

dudes making up excuses. just admit you guys don't know anyone with a yard.

I got a spot the cookout could be done in but its all the way in Yonkers and out the way for most people.

If we're just showing up to chill we can do it basically anywhere, you don't need a permit. Maybe we can all just meet up at a park (Prospect sounds good), BYOB very lowkey, and get a couple of tables at a club or something afterward. Heck, we could even hit up some brunches on that Sunday instead. Idk, just throwing out ideas.

explanation for why it was cancelled?

the original person whos birthday it is doesnt have access to a grill, we assumed there were charcoal bbqs already there. also, if it gets too big, public drinking will be an issue. also, funds for food/drink etc.

Back
Top Bottom