NYC Summit on July 13th REVISED

the original person whos birthday it is doesnt have access to a grill, we assumed there were charcoal bbqs already there. also, if it gets too big, public drinking will be an issue. also, funds for food/drink etc.

why don't we all meet at a bar and eat and drink somewhere there? maybe somewhere around penn station since it has a good location for subway's etc. or even somewhere in midtown that has cheap food and drink. Stout is pretty decent near Penn and also in Midtown we could do like a Turtle Bay or Sutton Place (I think they have roof tops)

also people can spend what they feel comfortable on food/drinks etc.

Last edited:
To me the mets game on the 19th is the best idea. tickets with a student id are $16. There's a link in the mets season thread for that. There's a sports bar by the stadium and $16 to see nas perform. Can't beat that. Ill be there for sure along with a few other heads. Whoever wants to come as well is welcome to join.

since there's lotta people that were down to do something, me and cedric ceballos figured let's hit up coney island in the late afternoon/early evening and chill there. we can eat good food there, play games, drink beer and chill out. so the plan for saturday is now Coney Island!

dudes making up excuses. just admit you guys don't know anyone with a yard.
Word to the misconception thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom