NYC SUMMIT

Originally Posted by feeway730

Nah Fee don't post much BUT Fee is a FEMALE and does run the street team 4 FemaleSneakerFiend, so what's up w/ some FSFs chilling w/ some NTers? More specific details plz! We can try 2 get the youngings out for the early madness then the 18 or 21+ crowd. Yes this FSF blows that dank, haze, etc Backwoods roller all day!

Should be a good time, trust us
grin.gif

Originally Posted by feeway730

Nah Fee don't post much BUT Fee is a FEMALE and does run the street team 4 FemaleSneakerFiend, so what's up w/ some FSFs chilling w/ some NTers? More specific details plz! We can try 2 get the youngings out for the early madness then the 18 or 21+ crowd. Yes this FSF blows that dank, haze, etc Backwoods roller all day!
pimp.gif

i would go, but i would be like grandpa taking the kids to grab a bite being that i'll be the oldest one there.
laugh.gif
eh i'll probably pass by say what's up take a pic and bounce.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

i would go, but i would be like grandpa taking the kids to grab a bite being that i'll be the oldest one there.
laugh.gif
eh i'll probably pass by say what's up take a pic and bounce.
1986? ^^^ Not much older than most I would presume.
I think BigBEN registered on ezboard in 1986, naw j/k Ben,
laugh.gif
, what's poppin homie?

(" 1986? ^^^ Not much older than most I would presume.")

nah 1986 is my favorite yr of the 1980's im 35 yrs old. yo solesupreme what's up kid? hahahaha hope to see you there bro.

Oh ok, I guess you'd be the old guy there
laugh.gif
. Anyway, wats good with the FSF's?

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

(" 1986? ^^^ Not much older than most I would presume.")

nah 1986 is my favorite yr of the 1980's im 35 yrs old. yo solesupreme what's up kid? hahahaha hope to see you there bro.

eek.gif

Hey gramps.
Only kidding.
laugh.gif

Seriously, what's the status wit' this thing? Aint nobody (myself included) has brought anything to the table except a bunch of jibberish. What'sthe plans?

I'm down....

HarlemtotheBronx still gets mad respect from me for taking one for the team at the last one...

At the time I thought you were crazy but
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
to you....

NY NTers
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe ya'll should just do the same thing as the last summit, or whatever. I don't know, people need to come through this desolate +%$ section.

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

I'm down....

HarlemtotheBronx still gets mad respect from me for taking one for the team at the last one...

At the time I thought you were crazy but
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
to you....
I didn't want to...I was forced into that position. Once the chick with all the stab wounds was like "I need another volunteer"everyone wasn't having it. Then for some reason y'all all decided to direct the attention to me.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

It's all good though. That's something few of us get to experience and live to speak about it.
roll.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Shorty called this dude Bonk a "gentle giant". Son.....how you let.....a stripper.....wit' absolutely nothin' to her name except a crushproof box of Newports & $48 in singles & dollar coins......call you a "gentle giant"? My dude Bonk had a look of discontent on his face &I don't even know what the hell discontent means but son face look like that. Even though them strippers smelled like the seats on a jail bus, I stillwanted to rip that night. They came wit' an entourage though so I aint really know how to put my bid in. Them chicks had like half a dozen people eachwit' 'em. Like one dude had like a cane that pulled out into a long %!# knife, he was prolly the manager or somethin'. Then there was this otherdude that stood by the door in case somebody tried to slip it in right quick & run off. That was my idea until I seen homie by the door. Son had them CarlWeathers muscles & I wasn't tryin' to get blood on nobody's Dead Serious hoodie. Them joints dropped like 3 days before the summit & almostay'body had one on at the summit. Them strippers prolly took one look at them hoodies & knew that dudes was virgins. I wouldn't mind doin' thewhole "stripper" thing again. That's why we need the right people spearheading this thing. Ben has the finances to pull it off, Haze has theconnects wit' the hood strippers & I got a prescription for Penicilian wit' like one more refill left on it. Let's get the wheels in motionpeople, it's almost June...

Back
Top Bottom