NYCers...Halal Cart on 53rd and 6th...

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

sammy's on roosevelt and 74th in queens >>>> *

My dude
pimp.gif

The one by St. John's is kinda garbage to me IDK.  The one by Bally's in Kew Gardens is starting to become my favorite.  Pretty good stuff.  And you should never eat anything near Queens mall.

Dirty, they got those taco trucks all along Roosevelt Ave in Queens.  $$%* is delicious.

this place is overrated, if the food is so good, how come everyone doesn't finish their plate and throws it in the trash half full?
laugh.gif

I work right down the block from there.... It's always packed and the food isn't as good as a few yrs ago... The meat used to be ..... PAUse.. U know what I mea. ... It's definAtely overrated now... White sauce ftw tho'

Originally Posted by magneto621

this place is overrated, if the food is so good, how come everyone doesn't finish their plate and throws it in the trash half full?
laugh.gif

Them plates are kinda huge.  I always go there starving and say I'ma kill the whole plate, but all that food fills you up quick

I'm about to head over to the Halal truck for lunch. It's beautiful out so I'm expecting a pretty long line.

Anyone have that schnitzel truck?

6big.png

about.png

http://schnitzelandthings.com/AboutUs.html

Monday: Greenwich St & Chambers St 11:30 - 2:00
Tuesday: Water street and Broad street 11:30 - 2:00
Wednesday: Park Avenue between 26th and 27th streets 11:30 - 2:00
Thursday: 48th street between 6th & 7th avenues 11:30 - 2:00
Friday: 54th street & Lexington 11:30 - 2:00

2ltlgqu.jpg
> YOUR FAV FOOD TRUCK/CART  

was gonna resize but since its a pic in the heights might as well leave it ninjahoood size

The halal cart line was 25 deep today. It took about 15 minutes to get my food. I'm sitting here eating it and it is so damn good I cant imagine it being any better for 5 bucks.

4488493981_a469284041.jpg

4495673797_0ba8ff8d03.jpg

Went on my trip to NYC a few weeks back. This place is the truth.
pimp.gif
We need some of these out in California for sure.

whoa. now when im in queens ESPECIALLY jackson heights only place im headed to everytime is KABAB KING..that is the best hands down..
them and my grandmothers byrani lol  oh yeahhhhhhh
pimp.gif

only one i go to is the one on the corner of queens center mall, so which ones the best, the astoria one is alright, used to go everyday when i used to go to lichs

First time I had it I put way too much red sauce on it and I was dying! I think I bought like 3 bottles of water and was sweating my +*% off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

First time I had it I put way too much red sauce on it and I was dying! I think I bought like 3 bottles of water and was sweating my +*% off
laugh.gif

I literally put like 4 drops and that's more than enough spice for that big @%% plate

Back
Top Bottom