Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Your setting Iman up for failure if those are the standards your creating.

Y'all want him to average 15....he barely averaged 7 in just under 27 minutes a game last year. And you guys are the ones defending him but giving him unrealistic expectations at the same time.

The man is a 3 and D guy. Hit your 3s, guard your man, don't step outside your limitations.

You guys comfortable paying Shump 7-14 mill a year? Cause that's what he's gonna get offered around the league if he has a good season.

for what hes getting paid NOW, thats fine. being a 3 and D guy that plays about 25-27mpg and makes around 5 mil is fine, but anything more than that, hes gonna have to put more points on the board. i cant justify paying someone 10 mil if he averages less than 10 points and isnt an exceptional rebounder or passer.

shump is not even worth 5 mil... regardless if he has a good year this year he will either get traded or let go as a free agent to create cap space in 2015... i see no reason to keep him when you have thjr and jr...

Last edited:
i understand we need defense, BUT id rather let shump walk and put thjr out there, if we're gonna need to pay him more than jr to keep him around. not worth it IMO.

Whos really on the market for 2015 that u guys wanna save up for so bad ? Love isn't gonna be there anymore. LMA is most likely going back to Portland. U guys said rondo isn't much of fit anymore . IIRC Marc Gasol is a free agent but who else is out there ? Just curious

Whos really on the market for 2015 that u guys wanna save up for so bad ? Love isn't gonna be there anymore. LMA is most likely going back to Portland. U guys said rondo isn't much of fit anymore . IIRC Marc Gasol is a free agent but who else is out there ? Just curious
Dude posted that 2015 FAs a couple dozen pgs back.

There were a handful of players I had my eye on.

2015 FA I'd be interested in and we have a realistic shot at.....

[COLOR=#red]PG:[/COLOR]
Goran Dragic
Reggie Jackson (R)
Rubio (R)
Rondo

[COLOR=#red]SG:[/COLOR]
Aaron Afflalo
Marco Belleneli
Danny Green

Wes Matthews
Klay Thompson (R)

[COLOR=#red]SF: [/COLOR]
No need for one. But i'm down to offer Kawhi the max :smokin

[COLOR=#red]PF:[/COLOR]
Lamarcus Aldridge (I would love him on the Knicks but he aint coming here)
Kevin Love
Tyler Handsbro
Paul Milsap
Kenneth Faried (R)
Thad Young

[COLOR=#red]C:[/COLOR]
Omer Asik
Marc Gasol

Robin Lopez
Nikola Vucevic (R)
I'm down to purse those guys.

I know Rondo don't fit but still.

Last edited:
if we got rid of calderon next summer and then sign dragic and pickup marc gasol :pimp:

would be nice, but i think keeping calderon is what will bring marc here. tbo idk why pau didnt sign for less this season and have his contract double next year or something like that. our roster couldve been:

calderon/larkin
jr/thjr/shump?
melo/early
pau/stat?
marc/???

:smokin

definitely a lot of ball movement and perfect pieces for the triangle

I think by the deadline we need to revisit that Shump for Faried trade. PF and C are our biggest needs moving forward.

Do you guys feel we should have traded Iman for Faried? IDK which side denied the trade, i think it was DEN though

Right about now Faried would be an amazing fit on this roster. we have too many guards, and need a 4. but denver did reject the trade.

Shump is in a contract year though. hard to imagine hes not gonna ball out. hes also the only wing defender we have.

Tyler Hansby, he'll to the nah. After that plea he copped with Ron he's the blueprint for a fake tough guy.

Tyler Hansby, he'll to the nah. After that plea he copped with Ron he's the blueprint for a fake tough guy.

… or a very smart man?

tumblr_mv1x14f8Jr1s2lf81o2_400.gif

(Never gets old tho :lol:)

**** that. metta is too crazy for me. i wouldnt **** with him if i was psycho t either. dude gives no damns.

Right about now Faried would be an amazing fit on this roster. we have too many guards, and need a 4. but denver did reject the trade.

Shump is in a contract year though. hard to imagine hes not gonna ball out. hes also the only wing defender we have.

theyre even less likely to revisit that trade now since they got afflalo and drated harris. not to mention they still have randy foye.

… or a very smart man?

tumblr_mv1x14f8Jr1s2lf81o2_400.gif

(Never gets old tho :lol:)
It was the fear in his eyes that earned him fake tough guy status IMO. The soundtrack to that clip would be mob deep! "scared to def scared to look you ain't a crook son." For most that was a smart move, but when you call ya self Psycho T it's a skirt pulled up moment. LOL

Last edited:
now that ive watched some summer league games, i realized how much of an impact dfish has. not necessarily because were undefeated, but how he talks/treats the players. dfish seems like a much better and more involved leader than woodson was. not to mention a lot of players around the league have respect for the man.

I see what you're saying, but as far as coaching goes summer league =/= regular season and playoffs. Coaching in Vegas for two weeks in July while everyone here is on vacation and NOT thinking about basketball is a different animal than coaching from Nov-April. The spotlight and pressure is just different. We'll have to see how it goes. Once again you're falling into that trap of the players listening to him. Not saying they won't but that same sentiment was echoed when Woodson took over for D'antoni. For the time being, it's a different voice, that's why they're listening. He has to sustain that voice. 
You guys comfortable paying Shump 7-14 mill a year? Cause that's what he's gonna get offered around the league if he has a good season.
No. If he improves he might be worth that, but not at the moment. He has more to prove.

I want to bang Lala so damn bad
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
she's average at best fambs.
THANK YOU! She got big eyes too
**** that. metta is too crazy for me. i wouldnt **** with him if i was psycho t either. dude gives no damns.
He literally said "my bad Ron" 
roll.gif
. He ain't really psycho. For the record, I wouldn't **** with Ron either, he's a big dude. Might not look like it on tv, but when you're next to him it's a different story. Plus he got that crazy strength.

Back
Top Bottom