Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Cp, p matic, Seymore cake, beh, coupelt88, and that investment banker are welcomed here

I'm the only Knicks fan on the list tho :\

Just an extremely arrogant, pessimistic, and angry one. Damn has it come to a point where my fandom becomes questioned? :lol:

Cp, p matic, Seymore cake, beh, coupelt88, and that investment banker are welcomed here

I'm the only Knicks fan on the list tho
ohwell.gif

Just an extremely arrogant, pessimistic, and angry one. Damn has it come to a point where my fandom becomes questioned?
laugh.gif
investment banker is also a knick fan. and your fandom was actually more questionable a year and a half ago, to the point that for many its been irreparably damaged and some people will always think you're just a troll 
laugh.gif

prime jordan > prime kobe... aside from looking at their individual skills, u also have to look at the eras they were playing at the time.

when jordan was playing, the defense was much tougher and more physical. handchecks were allowed as well. in all that, jordan still dominated.

kobe played in an era where there's no handchecking allowed. it benefited the offensive player more and made the defense more passive. kobe also plays in an era where the defender gets called on a foul just by simply touching the other player and where flops happen almost everywhere.

also, i like iverson more than kobe. even though the lakers won 2001, it was good to see that AI and the 76ers were the only team to beat the champs in a game.

^Yeah I gotta say I don't remember so much flopping in the 90s or it wasn't as flagrant as it is now. It's like once Vlade got in to the league flopping slowly started growing. It mos def is a European thing.

Guess I'm 2/3, I thought beh was a Knicks fan this entire time :lol:

Now that I think about it I haven't seen the investment banker post in a while. All I remember is he had ny or knicks in his name and pyramid with the eye in his avy :nerd:

Last edited:
I really really really want Marc Gasol on this team next year. Perfect fit for the system and would complement Melo so much. He should be our prime target in 2015 and I hope Phil & Melo whisper sweet nothings in his ear whenever they run into him next season.

I doubt he leaves Memphis though.
tired.gif

investment banker is also a knick fan. and your fandom was actually more questionable a year and a half ago, to the point that for many its been irreparably damaged and some people will always think you're just a troll :lol:

A year and a half ago things sucked within the Knicks organization. It was a running joke of trading draft picks and talent for overrated players who underachieved - that was happening since 2001 dude. It was 10 plus years of built up anger at Dolan, the Knicks, players, management, etc.

Wtf was I supposed to be? Happy and gitty when half the dudes in here thought we had a chance to make the finals this past season :lol:

But things are obviously better right now. I feel reborn (thanks to Phil booting Dolan from ever opening his fat bluegrass mouth in any Knick meeting again) and I don't think I've been this optimistic about a Knicks season/future since I was like 12 years old. I like this new direction and I'm excited for once. It's fun again.

*(Btw if nycknicks was the investment banker, isn't that you? Didn't you change your username from that. I remember you talking about how you needed a new name in the soccer thread. Or maybe it was another similar user name?) but you and a couple others who frequent the soccer thread know what type of "fan" I am. I've always been a pessimistic one who goes hard on my favourite teams. Not just the Knicks.

I do feel like certain team threads are so close knit that if you're not a fan of said team, its funny to post in there. 

I'm in the Lakers thread a lot though for the lulz. Infighting day after day 
laugh.gif

Coupelt88 said the right thing at the "wrong" time :lol: We were winning so people didn't wanna hear it but it ended up being true.

Beh is a knick fan on the low...the knicks are that ex g/f that has good qualities met with equally immature actions when it comes to him. You gotta leave that chick behind for now but the minute it starts looking like she's getting herself together you know you'd consider a second time around the block, even though you shouldn't :lol:

^That's crazy. No one here should be untouchable except Melo and that's because of his clause :lol:

That doesn't mean I'm saying we should ship him out for anything either but making him untouchable is in the same vein as trading him for anything.

Last edited:
Timmy isn't a star. He's a confident shooter than can get hot. Can't pass, rebound or play defense. He also takes a lot of bad shots. No way Detroit would even think about that trade.

Timmy isn't a star. He's a confident shooter than can get hot. Can't pass, rebound or play defense. He also takes a lot of bad shots. No way Detroit would even think about that trade.

thats kind of my point. even though hes young and has potential, id rather give him up than give up shump AND jr. for monroe.

Back
Top Bottom