Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
To me his problems were due to inexperience. stuff he's gonna learn in the right environment. Better awareness will come with experience, he'll learn to rotate better with better coaching, he's athletic enough to stand his own 1-on-1 defensively.

Last edited:
I would rather have the Pistons trade Josh Smith to NY and sign Monroe
Why you want Josh Smith to ruin this team?
Timmy isn't a star. He's a confident shooter than can get hot. Can't pass, rebound or play defense. He also takes a lot of bad shots. No way Detroit would even think about that trade.

thats kind of my point. even though hes young and has potential, id rather give him up than give up shump AND jr. for monroe.
I don't understand this. Give up the one guy that was consistently good in his role last season, his rookie year, instead of the two enigmas that you never know how are gonna perform?
Umm from the other side of things who would you want if you were making sa trade with the Knicks? :lol:

To me his problems were due to inexperience. stuff he's gonna learn in the right environment. Better awareness will come with experience, he'll learn to rotate better with better coaching, he's athletic enough to stand his own 1-on-1 defensively.

agreed. hes looks like hes been working out too. he might be the most athletic out of the 3.

You guys wouldn't give up Shump + JR Smith for Greg Monroe?

So who would you guys trade them for?

i would do that trade... id prefer shump and bargs for monroe and we can even include a 2nd round pick... i just want good starting sg and a decent backup... and if you get rid of jr who is thjr backup if he gets injured?

i would do that trade... id prefer shump and bargs for monroe and we can even include a 2nd round pick... i just want good starting sg and a decent backup... and if you get rid of jr who is thjr backup if he gets injured?

and thats why i wouldnt trade both

that"and a number 1 pick" thing is a killer that the Knicks can't afford to be giving up any longer. I feel like the team has enough trade assets without having to go that route

Greg Monroe is only 24yrs old, average 15ppg and 9.3rbs, FG50%. FT65% which is good for a center.

I'd trade Shump and JR and Bargs for him. But we won't get Monroe anyway, POR and PHX have better offers.

Coupelt88 said the right thing at the "wrong" time
laugh.gif
We were winning so people didn't wanna hear it but it ended up being true.

Beh is a knick fan on the low...the knicks are that ex g/f that has good qualities met with equally immature actions when it comes to him. You gotta leave that chick behind for now but the minute it starts looking like she's getting herself together you know you'd consider a second time around the block, even though you shouldn't
laugh.gif
Can't front, this thread made me pay more attention to the team than in years past

He's never wrong:

Incarcerated Bob IBN @incarceratedbob
**BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: Whispers around Knicks that Phil Jackson alerted (CAA) @TheRealJRSmith that he won't be on Knicks roster 2014

He's never wrong:

Incarcerated Bob IBN @incarceratedbob
**BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: Whispers around Knicks that Phil Jackson alerted (CAA) @TheRealJRSmith that he won't be on Knicks roster 2014

Hmmm, so does this mean a deal was made?

if it makes you monkey's feel better, Robert Randolph said a trade might be done by friday AM involving Stat, Shump, or JR.

ya bugging man,melo signed thats cool.outside of him and thjr this teams needs a lot of help.shumps trash,get over it.jr is jr forever.thank god phils at the helm cuz if it was dudes like some of yall running things, we'd be trash forever

I'd rather keep STAT. I was down to get rid of him for cap space if we were able to get rid of Bargs too and land an FA, but no point in trading him away now. I could be completely wrong, but I could see him staying with us for under market value in the future if the organization stays/acts loyal to him.

What's incarcerated bobs track record btw? Is he legit or just makes up a bunch of things and sometimes things are right?

Won't be surprised if we move JR. He's really not a good fit for the triangle. The only thing is that as it stands we need a versatile scorer. Too soon to dump it on the youngins.

Back
Top Bottom