• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I never seen you posted
laugh.gif
get da hell outta here
You gonna learn today! Lol. I posted a few times in the other thread but I'm legit. Been a fan since Barnyard King was chucking from Brooklyn! Ahaha I'm trying to get Chase at the Garden to add the HOF to his plaque of stats...real talk.
Damn y'all trying to run my dude outta here 
laugh.gif
. I'll be in here following y'all though. Y'all too funny.  

That's what the state is saying in order to rebuild on penn station I highly doubt they move but it's also to early to tell

Oh they're moving. 10 year lease.

I was at the city council hearing where Wilt, Spike Lee, etc. came. It was clear from the proceedings that the only council members supporting MSG were, shall we say, doing some hustling.

Who wants to be in charge of posting Knicks media pics? Whoever wants to do it, do it. I better not see youbigdummy posting pics first tho.

laugh.gif
LOL! Naaaah I'm good, I'm a Knick fan so you KNOW my skin is thick! 
roll.gif
I'll be around hurr this season too.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Seeeeeeee. I was a bit young to understand management moves and whatnot during the early 2000s.
But this is what yall put up with for so many years? :smh:
Good god :smh:
Im Still pissed at glen being fired dude.
Donnie leaves and now Glen gets demoted.
Wtf?

its crazy that Stern intervened and convinced Trolan to get Donnie in the first place (from what I remember)

and then when the rumors of firing Donnie were going around he got involved once again and tried to have Trolan keep him

laugh.gif
LOL! Naaaah I'm good, I'm a Knick fan so you KNOW my skin is thick! 
roll.gif
I'll be around hurr this season too.  
nthat.gif

I know all about being a Knick fan. I used to be one but my heard couldn't take it 
laugh.gif
. I still follow them though. Being in here made me pay attention to the relationship between Frank Isola and the Knicks. It's great entertainment. He was on Around The Horn yesterday and I hope they have him back more, he's hilarious. I'll be in here throughout the season because I still follow the team, but I can't be a fan anymore because I know what the ultimate outcome of their moves will be. So I'll shut up about it for the sake of the thread. I don't want to be run out of here again 
laugh.gif

Seeeeeeee. I was a bit young to understand management moves and whatnot during the early 2000s.
But this is what yall put up with for so many years?
mean.gif

Good god
mean.gif

Im Still pissed at glen being fired dude.
Donnie leaves and now Glen gets demoted.
Wtf?
typical knicks man. If you didn't understand moves in the early 2000s then you don't want to know what took place before then 
laugh.gif

I miss the days when Dave checketts was running things :smh:

Hell, ernie grunfeld wasn't so bad. The only reason he got fired was because of the trade with Oakley for Camby. Knicks weren't performing well that year and someone had to get fired. But as most of you know, that miracle of '99 happened and y'all know the rest.

Last edited:
I miss the days when Dave checketts was running things
mean.gif

Hell, ernie grunfeld wasn't so bad. The only reason he got fired was because of the trade with Oakley for Camby. Knicks weren't performing well that year and someone had to get fired. But as most of you know, that miracle of '99 happened and y'all know the rest.
I miss the Checketts & Grunfeld regime too
nthat.gif
, that was the last time I was a big Knick fan. Since then just.....
mean.gif
 imo. I know I'll get killed for saying I'm not a big Allan Houston fan, especially as part of the management team. I have a feeling they're grooming him to be a failure 
laugh.gif

is the biggest possible revolution YOUTH jersey size anywhere near the size of a Medium in adults :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Source: Amar'e Stoudemire Underwent Knee Surgery In July
Sep 29, 2013 6:16 PM EDT

Amar'e Stoudemire underwent a surgical procedure in July to repair one of his ailing knees, according to a team source.

It marked the third surgery in 12 months for the New York Knicks' forward, whose offseason did not include much basketball. The surgery in July was described as a "clean up" and is not considered serious.

The secrecy surrounding Stoudemire's latest health issue could be an indication that the club is not optimistic that they can rely on the veteran power forward.

Stoudemire appeared in just 29 games last season and had debridement surgeries on both of his knees, the right knee in October and the left in March.

Back
Top Bottom