Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@TBone8: Melo: "Everyone must step up but as leader of this team I need to make sure everyone is held accountable." #NYK

@TBone8: MWP said he's "most comfortable in bed" when asked how he's fitting in. Felton nervously clarified "he meant sleeping." #NYK

View media item 597333

@HerringWSJ: JR Smith says, as a father, it made more sense to delay his knee surgery until after he had a deal done. Dude is candid.

@alanhahn: 1st #KnicksFix Podcast w/ @MettaWorldPeace is done. Topics: NYC hoops concerns, what he’d say if he met Freddie Weis + more. Available soon!
@TBone8: JR: "Coach Woody is by far best coach I've ever had." Somewhere George Karl is cursing under his breath. #NYK

Last edited:
@TBone8: Melo: "Everyone must step up but as leader of this team I need to make sure everyone is held accountable." #NYK

@TinaCervasio: Carmelo sez "Shoulder's great. Knee's great. Won't say I'm 100% because I haven't been 100% since I was a little kid." #knicks

@briancmahoney: Steve Mills makes it sound like Jim Dolan wants a complete overhaul of the basketball operations dept.

@TinaCervasio: JR Smith on 5-game suspension: "I'm more disappointed because I let my teammates down more than anything...ready to move fwd." #Knicks

Last edited:
@TBone8: Tyson Chandler: "Feeling good. Ended season banged up but spent summer getting my health right." #NYK

@TBone8: Amar'e: "no setbacks" & "thankful" procedure happened in summer. #NYK

Last edited:
@alanhahn: Tyson Chandler vows to be more aggressive right from the start of the season. Smile is back on his face after bitter ending to last season.

@TBone8: Amar'e thinks his minutes count will be somewhat like last year, "20-25 minutes a night." #NYK

Last edited:
@TBone8: Amar'e said during tomorrow's camp he'll work on rehab machines, weights, aquatic, etc. w/ hopes of stepping on court ASAP. #NYK

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/30/schmeelk-as-usual-the-drama-has-started-early-for-the-knicks/

I thought this was spot on:

"For just a moment, I’m going to endeavor to do a little psychoanalyzing of the Knicks’ owner. If anyone has ever seen him interviewed — if you can remember back that far — or watched him during these press conferences, his discomfort is obvious. He’s an awkward guy and always has been. I think he enjoys surrounding himself with guys like Mills, Isiah Thomas, and William Wesley because they are cool and popular guys.

They are tied into the players and the league like he never could be, and he likes to think he is part of that world. He wants to be part of the in-crowd. That’s why an old guy like Donnie Walsh was never the right person for him, and neither was the reserved Grunwald. It’s the same psychology that caused Dolan to make himself the face of his own band, JD & The Straight Shot. What’s cooler than being the lead in a band? Nothing, Dolan probably believes."

Last edited:
@alanhahn: Amar’e said hope is to be ready to go by the end of training camp. Spoke with some reservation in his voice but no surrender. Tough time.

Steve Mills: “No, Isiah Thomas will not be coming back to the Knicks.”

laugh.gif
 at the Felton thread title change. It won't really change much though. Y'all will go back to hating his *** in January. I'd look in to trading him at this point, but no one would want him. Flame me if you want, but we've seen the pinnacle of Ray as a Knick. I hope I'm wrong on that though. 

STAT is done. There is no hope. Just respect what he has done already, not what he will do, because he wont do ****.

Back
Top Bottom