Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
STAT is done. There is no hope. Just respect what he has done already, not what he will do, because he wont do ****.

Most of us thought he was done last season before he injured his other knee but he came back and was very effective in limited minutes.

If both knees are cleaned up of debris, he still has a lot of ball left in him.

Look at Elton Brand. He was never the player Amar'e was but he has found a way to make himself effective even after losing all athleticism.

STAT is a fighter, not writing him off yet.

Stat is that dude. Wish him the best but we, at least I, knew his best days were behind him when he got here. I'm rooting for him though.

2010 stat won't come back but I'm hoping that he'll be a solid contributor and not another Allan Houston on his decline.

Indeed, IMO that was his load. That MVP ish was real. If he and Felton didn't put in work they wouldn't have made the playoffs. Melos start was rough and Stat got hurt. I got no problem with him on the 2nd unit..

I'm just happy Melo, Tyson, and Shump are coming into PreSeason healthy. I havent been this excited for the season to start in a loooooong time.

We got more athletic and we got more depth. Two things we were vitally missing last year.

As the season approaches, I'm really interested in Bargs. He's got talent, enough to be a solid, solid #2 offensive weapon behind Melo.

Can the season just start already tho. Cause I can't watch football anymore, you can thank the Giants for that :x :smh:

those 1.5's 
smokin.gif
   i mean its only right they did a knicks colorway for melos best sig shoe. 

I'm just happy Melo, Tyson, and Shump are coming into PreSeason healthy. I havent been this excited for the season to start in a loooooong time.

We got more athletic and we got more depth. Two things we were vitally missing last year.

Same here. Partially because the rest of the NY teams aren't doing too well lately :lol:

Can the season just start already tho. Cause I can't watch football anymore, you can thank the Giants for that :x :smh:

lol you ain't lying brother

been reading a bunch of articles about the knicks media day today and they all have a tinge of bleakness either touching on the team's overall physical health or melo's future

howard beck, frank isola, etc. dudes gotta sell headlines i guess

well he wanted to secure his $$$ because he's a father before admitting to the operation he needed

eh i don't blame him really. it's either him or the organization and frankly the nba chews up and spits these kids out like nothing

Back
Top Bottom