Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@HerringWSJ: Asked Carmelo what he was thinking as Mike Miller's shot left his hand: "I was just kind of wondering how he got that wide-open."

We all were wondering the same thing.

Why do people have to snitch on Melo like that? :smh: if that was a guy too.

Now I can understand why Raymond Felton has been struggling. It's never easy to go through personal family issues like that. He needs to find a better way to cope with this though. He needs to make basketball a "safe haven" for him.

Trading him would be the best bet right now. He needs a change of scenery.

He shouldn't worry though, because he'll still be Raymond from Latta.

Last edited:
Wife of Knicks’ Raymond Felton files for divorce
By Emily Smith
February 18, 2014 | 9:35pm

Raymond Felton's wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton is filing for divorce from the Knicks star.

Knicks point guard Raymond Felton is being divorced by his wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton, after less than 19 months of marriage, as rumors fly that the Knicks are also planning to trade him.

Beautiful 26-year-old law student Ariane, who married 29-year-old Felton in 2012, filed for divorce Tuesday in Manhattan, Page Six can exclusively reveal. A second source confirmed Felton has personally been served with divorce papers, although the grounds for divorce were not clear Tuesday night.

Didn't Felton miss a practice or press conference or something because of "personal reasons" a couple weeks ago?
Raymond Felton...a star?  

Feel bad though.  Thinking back on the times years back when I had issues with my lady and how it affected me at work, at school, etc.  RayRay must be going through it, but damn, use it as fuel to motivate you to bring your best , not your worst.  Feel for him though.  

Man you really gotta take in the gravity of the situation we're in. Our starting PG is being outplayed by a 36 year old second year player only good enough to be a solid bench backup. Our starting 2 guard who is supposed to be putting it all together in his third year in the league is being thoroughly outplayed by a rookie shooter who hasn't even truly learned the NBA game yet. Our starting center "DPOY" hasn't proven to be much better recently than a guy who might not have even been in the NBA had all the cards not fallen in place for him. Our 6th man of the year is being outplayed by the 7th man off the bench who is a cripple trying to revive his career just enough to stop fans from hating him. Our big trade to bring in help brought us nothing we need help with. Arguably the worst player on the team asks for a trade. Our All-Star forward has no one that can give him a reprieve on a nightly basis and the only guy who we can really slide into his slot is perpetually in the coaches dog house for reasons unknown to anyone but the coach. And then there's the coach, who is determined to make square pegs fit round holes. Holes his scheme is creating on defense. Holes his lack of a scheme on offense is creating. This is the NY Knicks. Sad stuff.

Wife of Knicks’ Raymond Felton files for divorce
By Emily Smith
February 18, 2014 | 9:35pm

Raymond Felton's wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton is filing for divorce from the Knicks star.

Knicks point guard Raymond Felton is being divorced by his wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton, after less than 19 months of marriage, as rumors fly that the Knicks are also planning to trade him.

Beautiful 26-year-old law student Ariane, who married 29-year-old Felton in 2012, filed for divorce Tuesday in Manhattan, Page Six can exclusively reveal. A second source confirmed Felton has personally been served with divorce papers, although the grounds for divorce were not clear Tuesday night.

Didn't Felton miss a practice or press conference or something because of "personal reasons" a couple weeks ago?
34393745.jpg

Feel bad for Ray. It's only a matter of time till he gains weight again now though.

On a sadder note, kind of done with the team for now. We suck.

Who snitched on Melo?

Cannot see anything on LaLa twitter?

Last edited:
I always wondered why Fab threw Felton's name into one of his bars on Cuffin Season :lol: straight uncalled for if it's actually true.

Anyway, I fell asleep halfway thru the 4th. Never fallen asleep during so many Knicks games in my life.

Back
Top Bottom