Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The rumor is that Rondo wants to play in NY and with Carmelo. He might force his way here. He doesn't want to stay in Boston so he's pretty much out. Danny Ainge is just a cocksucker though.

I really don't like giving up on Iman. That kid will shine with Doc.

I really want to trade Chandler too.

Timmy also was bad last night, quarter 1-3. He's a shooter that disappears at times. Terrible defensively.

I also don't like Collison.

This team is ******

Last edited:
The rumor is that Rondo wants to play in NY and with Carmelo. He might force his way here. He doesn't want to stay in Boston so he's pretty much out. Danny Ainge is just a cocksucker though.

I really don't like giving up on Iman. That kid will shine with Doc.

I really want to trade Chandler too.

That boy will flourish under Doc...and Teague is better than Collison

Last edited:
Wait, so we're giving up Shumpert and Felton for just Collison?

Wouldn't another player have to be involved, because Collison only makes $1.9 million this year we're sending out $5.3 million. My best guess would be Dudley or Barnes would be packaged in the deal.

honestly, i don't like the trade proposal. one or the other, but not both of those players for collison. he ain't worth it

Reddick is not worth that amount at all :x that would be a terrible deal

How much of Redick have you watched since Duke/his first year with the Magic? He's an extremely well rounded player with great play making ability and has shown the ability to adjust and change his game to become more than just a shooter. I'd have him at 3/~$22mm over JR for the same year at $17mm.

Deadline is at 3pm.

Back
Top Bottom