Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Listening to him talk right now.... oh my goodness I want him to coach.

His philosophy and attention to detail are sick.

He talking more about coaching aspect than exec moves.

Marketing > W's.....
mean.gif
. Let's not be fooled here. What other teams you know does this?

Just listening to him, I can't help but think he's gonna get the itch to coach again. No way he's going to be able to just sit back and watch.

To be fair, that's all he knows at this point. Can't expect him to sound like an exec when it's his first time. 

To be fair, that's all he knows at this point. Can't expect him to sound like an exec when it's his first time. 

Exactly my point, he loves to coach. Thats what he should be doing . Might be coaching from the office

Exactly my point, he loves to coach. Thats what he should be doing . Might be coaching from the office
He's not going to coach. He's been complaining about how the travel affects his body given the amount of surgeries he's had. But we'll see.

@SquatchNT  I can't even see the pics you posted

Really warming up to the idea of Steve Kerr..anyone else?

I am also. He's the closest thing well get to Phil actually being on the sidelines. All of Phil's philosophies and beliefs well be echoed by Kerr and I think he would do a good job considering dude is extremely intelligent and has a handful of rings

Bitter sweet as a Lakers fan i'm sick that we are stuck with Dantoni, but as a fan of Melo and a NY native i'm glad that someone is here that finally has some competence.... but then again so did donny walsh and then Dolan gave him the boot.

Phil is not coaching, dude had 5 surgeires in like the past two years, he physically just can't do it anymore.

Hiring Steve Kerr would be the best move we've made in maybe a decade. I'd be thrilled by that.

Back
Top Bottom