Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hawks are making the playoffs, at this point we gotta pray the bobcats start playing like the bobcats

Phil doesn't want Jeremy Lin, he knows basketball. Not into gimmicks.

Rondo will be here, whether it's through trade or FA.

Phil doesn't want Jeremy Lin, he knows basketball. Not into gimmicks.

Rondo will be here, whether it's through trade or FA.
Don't get me wrong..I want melo to stay, but Lin can ball. He's puttin up respectable numbers in Houston through injuries. Imagine what'd he do in NYC. Not saying give up melo for him a Asik, who by the way is terrible, but if we would get him and a first rounder somehow I'm all for that.

Don't get me wrong..I want melo to stay, but Lin can ball. He's puttin up respectable numbers in Houston through injuries. Imagine what'd he do in NYC. Not saying give up melo for him a Asik, who by the way is terrible, but if we would get him and a first rounder somehow I'm all for that.

Nah [emoji]9995[/emoji]

Lin can ball? He's so good that Houston has been trying to move him since the first year he arrived. He's average at best. Still has a weak dribble, can't go left, can't play defense and is mentally weak. Rockets fans don't want him.

Lin? You can't be serious. We all enjoyed Linsanity but we got Phil Jackson now, the objective is to rebuild this team into a contender and your choice for pg is Lin! I'm done :smh:

laugh.gif
 at trading another knicks 1st rounder to get lin back

if yall could get rondo and jeff green for melo, would you do it?
No, and I've been open to trading Melo before the season started. Jeff is inconsistent and overpaid and there is no point in bringing Rondo here if he's gonna be the main cog like he is right now in Boston.

I **** with Rondo and Jeff but nah.

Last edited:

No. Asik and Lin for Melo.
I definitely want to keep Melo. If Melo decides to play for the Rockets, then Parsons, Asik and future firsts have to be in the deal.
My natural instinct is to trade him. Phil coming def would give him pause to stay (plus the money) but my fear is that they'll only improve enough to top out at the second round.

Lin can ball, Knicks can beat the pacers in the first round...:lol: what else do you believe? Woodson is coach of the year? :smh:

I'm VERY pessimistic when it comes to the Knicks, but the Pacers dont scare me. At all actually.

I enjoy the way they play team basketball and defense, but if the East was stronger (similar to the West) I wouldnt be surprised if they were a 1st round exit. The only reason they are "contenders" is because they're in this sorry *** conference and only have 1 team they need to seriously worry about.

I'm listening to the Michael Kay podcast with Dolan...this guy Dolan lol

"You guys see how the newspaper publish my pictures"

those uni's with the belts :lol:

i thought about this at work all night, kept seeing visions of phil and chicago and it irritated me all night.

View media item 866737

i hated phil for so long man, i hope this works , i really do....

Back
Top Bottom