Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
In Phil in trust. Within those 5 years, we will see what we have been waiting for our whole lives.

i don't know. i mean he knows the ins and outs of the league and has plenty of experience as a player/mentor. i do have a feeling he'd have more camaraderie with the players than someone like kerr

it was too much money for kerr and it's too much money for fisher. sets a bad precedent for unproven coaches in the league tbh, but what are ya gonna do?

Crazy that Fisher gets the same deal that Kerr received.

According to Woj's report, Bill Cartwright and Kurt Rambis will join Fisher's coaching staff.

@NY_KnicksPR: The NY Knicks will hold a press conference tomorrow to make a major announcement.

Any ideas what it could be? :lol:

Last edited:
So everyone hates Mark Jackson but Fish gets the pass because he played for Phil.
indifferent.gif
i think that has to do with personality differences. mark jackson just seems to rub a lot of people the wrong way

Yuck @ Kurt Rambis being involved with the org. Hopefully he's here just to wipe Phil's *** after he takes a ****.
Seeing how he got the money Kerr got this leads me to believe Fisher is who Phil wanted all along.
Nah, this feels more like a "**** you" to Kerr and/or not wanting Fish to look like the lesser candidate.

Dolan and Phil's combined ego was at play here.

Ever wonder how MSG would look like if the area turned into a war zone? Well now you will get a chance to play it (video) lol

[\video]

Last edited:
So scappy doo accepted the gig. It'll be interesting. He already is being paid more than Spoelstra.

That game demo is ill. Knowing me, I'd probably go to footaction and try to steal something.

So everyone hates Mark Jackson but Fish gets the pass because he played for Phil. :stoneface:

I'm not thrilled about the Fisher move but the 2 are very different since people have actually gotten to see Mark Jackson as a coach in GS and formulate an opinion based on that. I assumed he was good because of the team's record but when I actually watched their games it was easy to see why he was fired.

This dude Fisher looks like he'd be a defensive coordinator in the NFL before an NBA head coach :lol:

I like the idea of Fisher as coach, he's respected, championship experiencing running the triangle as starting PG.
- Might know how to handle egos dealing with Kobe, Shaq etc.
Played under our team Pres and will be mentored by Phil.
You don't need to be a top 5 NBA player to become a good coach.

Back
Top Bottom