Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Phil wants control... His mentoring will be just like having him on the sidelines. I like this whole thing. Staying optimistic!

Phil wants control... His mentoring will be just like having him on the sidelines. I like this whole thing. Staying optimistic!
I'm kinda excited about Fisher. In the past we woulda went after a guy with "experience" so this is new.

@NY_KnicksPR: The NY Knicks will hold a press conference tomorrow to make a major announcement.

Any ideas what it could be? :lol:

I heard Dolan is resigning as Owner, according to my sources.
I'll keep you guys updated.

Last edited:
Lets just hope Melo stays now and him and Jr aint **** on coach too much when they were out west ....

If they both remain here ....

We ain't making a playoff run with Melo + JR.

And we have I live with that.

Or, JR needs to play like he did in the last quarter of the season where he acted as a facilitator as well as a knock down shooter (yes I'm aware of the Miami game).

Last edited:
Yeah we're only making a playoff run if this team is remodeled and Melo stays.

Phil wants to compete but it won't be easy.

every coach was a rookie so I'm not too worried about that.

Fisher playing under Phil, with Kobe, shaq, durant, Westbrook, May be a advantage he has.

I think we'll be ok. and by ok, I mean CHAMPIONS

This dude is gonna fry like calamari. Give him a year before he resigns.
I don't think he's going to leave $20 million on the table, he's going to have to get fired and I don't see that unless Phil wants to come back and coach which he's said numerous times he won't and I don't think it makes sense for him to possibly ruin his legacy by doing that.

@TheRealJRSmith: Nope no more bench for me!! RT @Stangg_: @TheRealJRSmith getting 6th man this coming season, mark my words

Earl....
laugh.gif

Ever wonder how MSG would look like if the area turned into a war zone? Well now you will get a chance to play it (video) lol

[\video]

So, they entered through 8th ave and eventually made their way into the Central Post Office which is now some sort of "Base of Operations"? Where will people now go to post mark their taxes on April 15th?!

Back
Top Bottom