• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:smh:
sad loss last night.

THJr shoots too many wild shots. The boys got heart & hops tho

Bargnani is getting a little more comfortable, hesitating less, shooting&driving more.

We still dont have a consistant post-up player. What the heck?

I enjoyed seeing Ron driving the lane. Melo and a few others should take note and do the same.

so many unnecessary jump shots tho.

Melo rebounding like a center :nerd:

A work in progress in deed. Im not worried.........yet

I see why Melo doesnt drive. The dude never gets a call. No other star in the league gets officiated like he does, its disgusting quite honestly. Turnovers man, when this team takes care of the ball, they are hard to beat.
I see what you are saying in part, but still not an excuse. He has had a reputation of complaining too much, since Denver. No, he doesn't get the ticky tack fould Lebron gets, but he could-if he decides to play through it and shut his mouth when he gets hit. It's just one of those things he has to understand, although I haven't seen him complain much lately. Lebron complains all the time but he didn't complain at the beginning of his career, where Melo was the opposite.

That lost ******g sucked last night but I kinda saw it coming the way Rubio, Pek, and especially Love played in a game prior to that.

Aint help when are main guys aint scoring consistently either :smh:

Bargs is looking a bit better on offense. Still weak on defense though.

I expect Kemba to give us a hard time next game.

Last edited:
Steve Kerr made a statement the other night to justify why Melo doesnt get calls. He something like "The reason why Melo doesnt get calls is because he is the one that initiates the contact." Yeah no **** sherlock. So does Wade and Harden.

Believe me, I'd love for him to take to the hole more because he still has the ability to do so off the dribble, but I can understand why he wont. No denying the *****ing and moaning by the Knicks, we are all aware of it. :lol:

Melo always thinks he's gonna get hit when he drives. Drive to make the layup. Dont drive to anticipate contact. Dude is absolutely trash around the paint :smh:

Steve Kerr made a statement the other night to justify why Melo doesnt get calls. He something like "The reason why Melo doesnt get calls is because he is the one that initiates the contact." Yeah no **** sherlock. So does Wade and Harden.

Believe me, I'd love for him to take to the hole more because he still has the ability to do so off the dribble, but I can understand why he wont. No denying the *****ing and moaning by the Knicks, we are all aware of it.
laugh.gif
Yeah, that's dumb what he said. When you are trying to draw fouls, you usually initiate the contact. Lebron does this all the time as well. I bet if Melo plays through it and doesn't mumble at all, they'll give him calls. 

Yeah, that's dumb what he said. When you are trying to draw fouls, you usually initiate the contact. Lebron does this all the time as well. I bet if Melo plays through it and doesn't mumble at all, they'll give him calls. 

I've been saying this all along. If Melo would stop complaining and just play through it, eventually he'll get the calls.

I've been saying this all along. If Melo would stop complaining and just play through it, eventually he'll get the calls.
That's all it takes. The refs would respect it and he'll get the calls. He's strong enough to take contact and has the ability to finish just as well as Lebron does.

That's all it takes. The refs would respect it and he'll get the calls. He's strong enough to take contact and has the ability to finish just as well as Lebron does.
You guys must watch a different league from me. There's plenty of guys who whine way more and way worse than Melo and get to the line early and often. IMO Melo doesn't get the calls because he doesn't flinch or oversell. Also b/c of his style of play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom