Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
can we all just focus on the offseason,it seems like the entire knicks organization has packed it in.so why are we as fans still torturing ourselves with team.

I picked J.Lo cuz I have to believe she'd throw it back better than Kim lame duck ***.

Last edited:
I lost hope after Noah had the triple double.
I lost hype after the streak ended in Cleveland.
It's been pretty painless ever since.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty obvious that the key to our success last year was steve novak.

Look at how well toronto is doing, and how he's made his teammates better, like Lowry, Derozan, and Amir Johnson.

Last edited:
i just dont understand why Sn wasnt fired yet. Any human being in his shoes would not give a **** at this point. Why should you even try? He's a dead man walking. Even if we get into the playoffs and make the Finals dude is still gone. He has absolutely no incentives.

Professionalism only goes a long way.

Why continue to have a negative impact on a team thats trying to make the playoffs. A new coach would've made this team play harder for the remaining games we had. Gave that extra temporary boost we needed.

No one wants to listen to Sn. They just dont give a **** anymore.

Last edited:
Look at this sh*t :rofl:

JR_dribblesIntoPnR2x_20140328.gif

They should have waited to fire Woodson until a week or so ago. Fire him and get that "We fired our coach now let's go out and win" boost the last dozen or so games.

But it looks like they're just riding with him until the end.

Back
Top Bottom