Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The Hawks are trying so hard to give up that 8th spot. But the Knicks refuse to let em.

Way to show some fight Knicks.

You gotta TRY to not make the playoffs in this whack confrence with Atlanta losing like this. It's impressive

@IanBegley: If I'm a #Knicks or Hawks fan, I'm thinking there's nothing more pathetic in pro sports right now than the race for 8th in the East.

Wishing you were in the race for 8th like Detroit and Cleveland for one...

But yea having an extreme and negative view on the Knicks is always a smart way to get yourself some attention.

Edit: but honestly I think it's only pathetic for us, hawks didn't have expectations and their best player has been injured.

Last edited:
the source of Tyson's softness ....

mean.gif
What.  Is.  This. 

knicks gonna sneak in and wind up winning a title and be forced to re-sign woody :lol:

it's the only way this year can end ....

Wishing you were in the race for 8th like Detroit and Cleveland for one...

But yea having an extreme and negative view on the Knicks is always a smart way to get yourself some attention.

Edit: but honestly I think it's only pathetic for us, hawks didn't have expectations and their best player has been injured.
Detroit and Cleveland have draft picks though. Hell, ATL has draft picks this year.
so someone from the ATL organization leaked that they are indeed tanking :nerd:
Don't matter if the Knicks won't let them :lol:

Last edited:
@ScottCacciola: Woodson: "We’re 9-3 in our last 12 games, so that’s an indication that the system is working."

:x :smh: :lol:

If you're ATL, why even tank this late in the season tho? Whats the best case scenario? like 10th pick rather than the 15th?

Or do they have a conditional pick that depends on whether they make the playoffs that I dont really intend to look up at the moment?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom